Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Loyal Dog

Marc Bergevin's Bitch
Oct 20, 2016
Honestly speaking though, Drouin would totally redeem himself if he goes on an absolute tear of a streak when facing his old Bolts in the playoffs and win against them.

Reactions: Runner77

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
I think we win this one.

Got to think Tampa is rooting for us since they beat us in our last five straight games. If we make the playoffs, Price would had played over 65 games and we’ll have guys banged up fighting for the playoffs.

Reactions: Runner77

CalgarySnow

Oct 21, 2017
For all of the team that have turned up this season and put effort in (yes Gally I’m definitely looking at you) I hope we win, for the rest of the lazy arses who haven’t (yes Drouin I’m looking at you especially) I hope every golf ball you shoot goes in the rough and hits every tree when you try to get out of the rough or lands in the water

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I think Kotkaniemi will be strong as we are at home. Drouin is due any game now to come out and tease us with a good game, so I could see that happening as well. The Isles are going to grind us down, so we need to get that first goal and have them try to tie it so we can counter. If we lose our counter attack opportunities because we're behind we'll lose.

Habsqqww

Mar 10, 2019
I

TBay and Toronto will be playing for absolutely nothing and the jets and caps maybe in the same situation.

if the final game of the season means anything to us (which i doubt) i wouldn't count on toronto doing us any favors, they will probably play their full lineup including andersen

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I think Kotkaniemi will be strong as we are at home. Drouin is due any game now to come out and tease us with a good game, so I could see that happening as well. The Isles are going to grind us down, so we need to get that first goal and have them try to tie it so we can counter. If we lose our counter attack opportunities because we're behind we'll lose.

Baby steps. .. Let's see him complete a pass first.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Drouin and Tatar need to step up. Domi and Gally are carrying us offensively. Ignore whatever slump you are on and treat this game and the rest of the season like your life depended on it.

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
I think we win this one.

Got to think Tampa is rooting for us since they beat us in our last five straight games. If we make the playoffs, Price would had played over 65 games and we’ll have guys banged up fighting for the playoffs.

I doubt tampa gives a damn about anyone other than maybe washington.

They've stomped Colombus this year, 3-0. 17 goals for, 3 against

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad