TV: Beverly Hills 902010 six episode reunion coming to FOX this summer...

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
They have to write Dylan's death into the show. That's the plot they use to lure everyone back home. The show should open with his funeral. It would be genuine and heartfelt.

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
They have to write Dylan's death into the show. That's the plot they use to lure everyone back home. The show should open with his funeral. It would be genuine and heartfelt.

or cynically taking advantage of his death for ratings.

Meh, I wouldn't view it as cynical. 90210 was a huge part of Luke Perry's life and legacy. I wouldn't view it as exploitative and I am sure the showrunners wouldn't present it in that light either. Very few entertainment creators will ever stoop to WWE levels of crass opportunism to try and benefit off of a tragedy.

Baby Punisher

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Meh, I wouldn't view it as cynical. 90210 was a huge part of Luke Perry's life and legacy. I wouldn't view it as exploitative and I am sure the showrunners wouldn't present it in that light either. Very few entertainment creators will ever stoop to WWE levels of crass opportunism to try and benefit off of a tragedy.
It's also a way to write Brenda back into the series. Even if it's just for one or two episodes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad