Better season: Buffalo or Arizona

Who will finish higher in the standings this season?

• Total voters

lawrence

May 19, 2012
Why do I feel like you are massively under-rating Dahlin. He’s an amazing player.

that being said, I think Buffalo will have stronger season between the 2, they have a game breaker in Eichel, meanwhile, Phoenix doesn't have a game breaker at Eichels level. Of course they also have Dhalin, Arizona doesn't even have a up and coming dman.

nickdawg95

scoutdawg
Jan 7, 2016
Buffalo overhauled much of there roster from last year. i expect a very different outcome from last season

Sheary-Eichel-Reinhart
Skinner-Mittlestadt-Okposo
Girgenson-Berglund-Rodigues
Sobotka-Larsson-Pominvile

Scandella-Risto
Dahlin-Bogosian
Mccabe-Nelson/Beaulieu/Hunwick

Hutton
Ullmark

That's 9 new players coming into the lineup

We also have a lot of youth that could push out Girgs/larson/Pominvile

keep an eye on Oloffson/Thompson/Nylander/Baptise / Asplund /bailey / Smith / Guhle /Pilut

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Buffalo. Dahlin will move the needle for them in the right direction. I think they will be in the hunt for a playoff spot for most of the year IF (and that’s a big IF) goaltending holds up.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg
Who plays for Arizona? Aside from OEL the only other player I knew was Doan and Domi... and they're gone. Oh, Galchenyuk too I guess since he was a part of the Domi trade.

Tage2Tuch

Because TheJackAttack is in Black
May 10, 2004
CAN
Compared to Buffalos backup turned starter he is.

He was lights out on the 2nd half.

But why?

(going by Mitt at C).
Reinhart- Skinner is nothing special on the wing, Mitt as #2C is risky as hell.
Dahlin's a rookie as well.

Lol at backup turned starter because dom hasek did that too and he was alright.

Ullmark has been in the ahl getting ready and went to the last two all star games and we’re using him as the starter (for future as of now unless ukKa pekka takes it away and then picked up the goalie with the best save percentage in the NHL Hutton as a backup. Not a bad plan.

because a Dhalin who couldn't even finish in the top 15 in scoring as a dman last season is better then Pettersson and Hughes combined.

No ****ing joke. that's what the experts on hfboards.com are saying.

And the experts on tv and writers everywhere. If van had Dahlin like all Canuck fans wanted he’d be he best thing since sliced bread.

It’s hilarious how the same people who say Dahlin needs to prove himself are hailing pettersen as a god when he hasn’t played a nhl game. Mittlestadt has proven much more he has and had 5 in 6 as a kid on the lowest scoring team.

MVP of world juniors.

Hughes looks like a kid playing novice d.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad