Better Rookie DMan

Which Young DMan Do You Consider Better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
A select few Ranger fans believe Fox is a close comparable or slightly better than either Makar or QHughes.

They believe stats are irrelevant and player intangibles are being ignored in the comparison.

Which player would you consider the better young DMan?

Reactions: Cucumber

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
RIGHT NOW its Makar and it is not even close at all. and I capitalize RIGHT NOW cause I can see these 3 flipping around a lot throughout the year and in future seasons. All 3 are very special but Makar is playing like one of the best dmen in the league, let alone out of fellow rookies

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
Really making a poll because 1% of our fan base thinks this?
Nope. Making a poll because he insisted everyone else was wrong/arguing in bad faith and refused to make one himself. This isn't an attempt to smear Rangers fans. As far as I know, he's an army of one.

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Nope. Making a poll because he insisted everyone else was wrong/arguing in bad faith and refused to make one himself. This isn't an attempt to smear Rangers fans. As far as I know, he's an army of one.

Actually, there were 2 Ranger fans adamant Fox is comparable and might be better. They're extremely under rated regardless of the stats. Trying to measure the opinions including NYR fans which we believe most would agree Fox might be good, but not better than either Makar or Hughes.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York

Just so we can get this clear, so this person stops spreading misinformation, @bandwagonesque is unable to read or is deliberately lying about what has been said. It's one or the other. And what's clear from the discussion about these players is that @bandwagonesque likes making big and untrue proclamations that when asked to back up, he clams up and refuses to back up.

As to the poll that @Patagonia put up, it's a good question. Makar will probably finish the highest in the Calder voting due to the circumstances of this season. How they would do on the same team with the same opportunity for success is hard to tell. Apparently thats too much for @Patagonia because he's an offended Avalanche fan. He's been doing this for days now. He can't handle anything other than believing exactly what he believes. Seeing someone voice a slightly different opinion than him was too much to handle that he needed to put up a meaningless poll that we all know what the results will be.

Last edited:
Reactions: lilmaxo

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
Just so we can get this clear, so this person stops spreading misinformation, @bandwagonesque is unable to read or is deliberately lying about what has been said. It's one or the other. And what's clear from the discussion about these players is that @bandwagonesque likes making big and untrue proclamations that when asked to back up, he clams up and refuses to back up.

As to the poll that @Patagonia put up, it's a good question. Makar will probably finish the highest in the Calder voting due to the circumstances of this season. How they would do on the same team with the same opportunity for success is hard to tell. Apparently thats too much for @Patagonia because he's an offended Avalanche fan. He's been doing this for days now. He can't handle anything other than believing exactly what he believes. Seeing someone voice a slightly different opinion than him was too much to handle that he needed to put up a meaningless poll that we all know what the results will be.
At the end of the day you still tried comparing Fox to Makar.....

Reactions: TheGoldenJet
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad