Better Peak: Stammer or VL4?

BeachBolt

Jun 2, 2010
Tampa
I think Vinny's MVP season is better. He could physically dominate all aspects of the game. He would be hitting guys, winning faces, winning battles to loose pucks, scoring goals, and fighting if needed! I think Stamkos will have a better career, but lets hope he can evolve into Yzerman 2.0 as he ages. Stamkos is just a pure goal scorer and we all love that. He is more like Pavel Bure or Phil Kessel, than a complete all around player like Yzerman or Sakic.

Phil Kessel? Lol

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Yes Phil Kessel is a pure sniper. I love Stamkos and he is better than Kessel . He has that sniper skill set.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
vinny when was healthy peak wise was a force can stamkos have a year like that with drouin and ?

We will see but right now vinny peak is way ahead as someone mentioned he was complete even fought lol the mvp line was amazing lol and we had nothing else but was a fun year 2007.

I think is 50/50 stamkos has a better year we have the talent he just has to rise up and have a year that matches vinnys.

Hope he has a much better long term career though vinny is about the saddest thing to me ever his decline. He was truly amazing before.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
As an outside fan, I have to go with Vinny. Even when he wasn't scoring, he was still physically dominating. When he was at his peak, he was everything you want a hockey player to be in the same way that Eric Lindros was at his peak. This big strong guys don't tend to last, though.
Stammer will have better career numbers but I don't think many will consider him better than Crosby and Malkin, though at the time, everyone had Vinny as #1.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
As an outside fan, I have to go with Vinny. Even when he wasn't scoring, he was still physically dominating. When he was at his peak, he was everything you want a hockey player to be in the same way that Eric Lindros was at his peak. This big strong guys don't tend to last, though.
Stammer will have better career numbers but I don't think many will consider him better than Crosby and Malkin, though at the time, everyone had Vinny as #1.

Vinny may have been #1, but it was a weak field. If he was, he was pretty much just holding the spot down until Crosby and Ovi had enough of a body of work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad