Better drafting team Ottawa or NJ

Better drafting team...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
In before that one Devils fan says the poll is rigged cause Canada.

As for OP, what do you mean? Are you going to provide us any context? Parameters?
Just overall,Some of Ottawa,s more known drafted pieces in later rounds would be guys like Stone, Batherson, Hoffman, JGP ...While some of the first round stuff would be guys like EK,Chabot Tkachuk...

NJ has drafted some guys as well later round notables ,include Bratt, Henrique,Blackwood ,Coleman...With some good stuff with two 1st OA in Hughes ,Hirsher and Zacha

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Ottawa and it’s not even remotely close.

Dorion is a good drafter there’s no knocking him with his amateur scouting. Top rate in that aspect.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Sens fans and their popularity polls.:eyeroll:

If you want to see an actual discussion and arguments go see the other thread that made topshelf so crazy that he made this poll. I believe a poll exactly like this one or similar was already done before or something like it less then a month or two ago?

If so I hope the mods close it.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Sens fans and their popularity polls.:eyeroll:

If you want to see an actual discussion and arguments go see the other thread that made topshelf so crazy that he made this poll. I believe a poll exactly like this one or similar was already done before or something like it less then a month or two ago?

If so I hope the mods close it.
It never had anything to do with your attitude though...Iam not the first one to have a run in with you either...Maybe next time instead of just trying to pick out one post and dwell on it you can just admit the obvious point and leave well enough alone

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Mods you cant take this down and burn it...Sorry NJ fans didnt want to make this a slight to your team

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
It never had anything to do with your attitude though...Iam not the first one to have a run in with you either...Maybe next time instead of just trying to pick out one post and dwell on it you can just admit the obvious point and leave well enough alone
Attitude? Where did I talk about attitude?

I am running into Sens fans? really? that statement really insults the entire Sens fansbase and you should retract or apologize. I challenge their posts when they criticise the devils when some times they clearly don't know the facts, The posts I make I usually back up with stats/facts. Now you can argue against my opinion and disgree with what I'm saying but I have yet to have a Sens fan actually make a counter argument against me other then just stating that "I'm way off base" I pick picked out one post because you tried to change the argument after clearly showed you that based on the parameters of the argument YOU set that I had beaten it.

Sens fans please debate me and challenge me if you want but don't feel like I'm attacking you or the Senators themselves.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Attitude? Where did I talk about attitude?

I am running into Sens fans? really? that statement really insults the entire Sens fansbase and you should retract or apologize. I challenge their posts when they criticise the devils when some times they clearly don't know the facts, The posts I make I usually back up with stats/facts. Now you can argue against my opinion and disgree with what I'm saying but I have yet to have a Sens fan actually make a counter argument against me other then just stating that "I'm way off base" I pick picked out one post because you tried to change the argument after clearly showed you that based on the parameters of the argument YOU set that I had beaten it.

Sens fans please debate me and challenge me if you want but don't feel like I'm attacking you or the Senators themselves.
Look you do what you want,but picking out some small detail and making that your entire focal point is bush...Maybe before you go off ,ask for clarification...Instead of pushing someone into an arguement that you tailor make for yourself into a for sure win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad