Best/Worst Ratings Matchups for SCF?

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
wow! :laugh: :laugh: Draisaiti scores a few soft goals and all of a sudden he's Jari Kurri.
You're kidding right?

Draisaitl 16 points in 12 games and they're all soft? :biglaugh:

Moving on from the haters gallery......

Keith Jones from NBC was just on Oilers Now and said that the Oilers would be the best ratings out of the West

rfournier103

Black & Gold ‘till I’m Dead & Cold.
Sponsor
Dec 17, 2011
Massachusetts
I'm rooting hard for an Ottawa-Edmonton Final.

I, however, am ONE American fan who would be watching with keen interest :popcorn: . I want to see U.S. ratings tank and I want to see Gary Bettman choke on his vomit when he has to hand the Stanley Cup to a Canadian team.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Let's keep the Stanley Cup where it belongs. Where the most meaningful ratings reside. Where the most ad revenue for the league comes from. An all US final.

So best ratings in that scenario the best ratings would be ANA - PITT but that ain't gonna happen.

ThirdManIn

Aug 9, 2009
Did you read where I wrote: "a few soft goals".....

few < all

Do you understand that?

You also implied that anyone compared him to Jari Kurri, which never happened. Hell, no one even compared him to Malkin, but at least implying that happened would have made sense.

Face it. McDavid and Draisaitl are two young, exciting players that a lot of hockey fans want to watch play. I'm not sure that would translate into the highest ratings out of all possible match ups, but there's certainly an argument to be made.

Hynh

Jun 19, 2012
Best NBC: Pittsburgh vs Nashville
Worst NBC: Edmonton vs Ottawa

Best CBC: Edmonton vs Ottawa
Worst NBC: Washington vs Anaheim

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad