Best wishes sent to Brian Propp (recovering from stroke)

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
Brian Propp is recovering from a stroke. Many of us remember him fondly from his playing days and certainly a man of character.

A best wishes in a separate thread should be sent to him. Hopefully, many can add to this post.

http://thecoachessite.com/2015/10/05/ex-whl-star-recovering-from-stroke/

A note from Bill Meltzer of hockeybuzz.com:
“(Philadelphia) Flyers Hall of Fame left winger Brian Propp has been released from Magee Rehabilitation Hospital in Philadelphia. The 56-year-old, who has kept himself in tremendous physical condition that could put many people half his age to shame, suffered a stroke last month but is now doing much better and was able to return home. ‘Propper’ posted on Facebook (Saturday) to thank people for their kindness and support. Brian is a genuinely good person and I am proud that someone who was one of my childhood sports heroes is now someone I count among my friends.â€
Propp, from Lanigan, Sask., played three seasons (1976-79) with the Brandon Wheat Kings, putting up 135, 182 and 194 points in 72, 70 and 71 regular-season games. Yes, he knew where the opposition team’s net was.

Roo Mad Bro

U havin a giggle m8?
Dec 6, 2010
PA
Snap crackle Propp.

He was one of my pops favorite players. Glad to hear he is recovering.

SgtJoseph*

Great Flyer and person ! Very glad to hear he is recovering !

Hockeypete49

How you like me now!
Mar 22, 2009
South Jersey
I did not know about this. I had the opportunity to get to meet Brian during some legends games and he is a really good person. His line in junior is still one of my all time favorites. I am glad to hear he is doing well. After 40 years together, I still kiss and tell my wife every day how much I love her cause you just never know.

bauer

I MISS GHOST
Nov 11, 2007
my favourite Flyer growing up. best wishes to Brian. hope he makes a full recovery!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad