• Stone

• Marchand

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Marchand scores just as much as anyone on the list while being arguably the best penalty killing winger in hockey / a great three zone player so for that reason he got my vote.

It was between him and Panarin/Kuch for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ladyfan

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
I feel like Kucherov has earned it still despite the time off, assuming he comes back at 100%. I don't think Panarin is far off though. Marchand, Kane and Stone would probably round my top 5. Pasta is right there as well, though hasn't had the best year coming back from surgery

Reactions: silkyjohnson50

silkyjohnson50

Jan 10, 2007
I likewise can’t take this away from Kucherov because of injury. Would this have been debatable after the Finals? I do believe the others are not far off, but Kucherov has earned it for me.

Kairi Zaide

Unforgiven
Aug 11, 2009
Quebec City
Between Panarin, Marchand and Stone for me. Panarin because of his offensive contribution without being a huge defensive liability like Kane, and Stone and Marchand for their offensive contribution while being possession beasts and great and good (respectively) defensively.

Kucherov is a bit of a wild card, we know what he's capable of but it will be interesting to see what impact his injury has had.

Rantanen and Marner are making a case for themselves if they can continue playing like they are in the upcoming seasons.

Kane isn't in the convo for me anymore. He's still great at creating offense, as he has always been, but he's a disaster on the other end, unlike the other aforementioned players, and his offensive contribution doesn't justify putting him above the others. Playoffs pedigree, I guess, but his insane runs were more than half a decade ago.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Right now for me it's Panarin.

I've been talking down on Panarin for a while. I felt he was being overhyped in Columbus (good, but not elite production) - and although he did good last year, I thought it was a perfect storm of a year and didn't think he could repeat that type of offensive output. But - i'm really impressed with him this year. He's gone up a big notch for me.

That being said - Kucherov swept all the awards, with a historic season. Than, led all playoffs in scoring leading his team to a cup. Hasn't played yet this year. I think based on all of this, makes no sense to give Panarin the nod over Kucherov.

Kucherov is still #1. But I'm very eager to see how they match up in the coming season next year, I could see Panarin take him over if Kucherov slows down some.

Others on this list - lots of really great wingers, but I think Panarin/Kucherov are top 2.

Reactions: Bread4Life

Dr Salt

Bedard saved me
Feb 26, 2019
ym
I picked Marchand but only because he is the best winger in the game right now.
tuesday-hot-clicks-booger-mcfarland-espn-odell-beckham-bathroompng.png

Reactions: MD93 and LGB

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad