Best VAN draft picks, selections 1-30

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
i'm still unclear on the criteria here, so i just went with cam neely despite my complete admiration for henrik sedin both on and off the ice

likely won't ever be a player like neely in the nhl again

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
For me, it'll go

Henrik
Neely
Linden
Daniel
Ohlund
Kesler

Cory Schneider will end up near the top of this list by the end of his career, unfortunately.

Why unfortunately? Horvat will also be near the top of this list one day.

si7h5pit

Oct 6, 2008
Calgary
I prefer to throw my vote to the player that was the best for the team, and not for their career contributions. Sure, Cam Neely was a great player but he struggled as a Canuck before they threw him to the Bruins PLUS our 1st round pick in 87 for Barry Pedersen.

I gave my vote to Linden. The guy is heart & soul Canucks. He was clutch in the playoffs, helping to bring a team to within 1 win from the Cup. The Canucks qualified as 7th seed in the conference and were a long-shot to win. Linden helped to carry the team.

Henrik was a close 2nd for me. He just doesn't bring as much to the table as Linden has over the years.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I prefer to throw my vote to the player that was the best for the team, and not for their career contributions. Sure, Cam Neely was a great player but he struggled as a Canuck before they threw him to the Bruins PLUS our 1st round pick in 87 for Barry Pedersen.

I gave my vote to Linden. The guy is heart & soul Canucks. He was clutch in the playoffs, helping to bring a team to within 1 win from the Cup. The Canucks qualified as 7th seed in the conference and were a long-shot to win. Linden helped to carry the team.

Henrik was a close 2nd for me. He just doesn't bring as much to the table as Linden has over the years.

Henrik Sedin is much better then Trevor Linden at ice hockey, shouldn't even be a debate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad