Best uncapped player(s) in the World

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Alex Teixeira and Ngolo Kante. I think people underrate Teixeira because of the league he plays in. I think most people didn't even know who Kante was until this season, but he might be the best CM in the Premier League right now.

I agree that Herrera, Bellerin, Gaya, Weigl are good candidates. I'd also add Vietto, Romagnoli, Leno, Donnarumma, Ward-Prowse, Rugani, Nzonzi and Kevin Trapp as some others.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Alex Teixeira

This would be my answer too. First watched Teixeira intently during last year's CL and was immediately very impressed. Is actually quite clearly one of the best Brazilian players there is. Doesn't play in a spectacular league, but has pretty much everything in his locker and is an excellent finisher. Could play for almost any team in the world I think.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Kévin Trapp? Boy, I thought Germany had half decent goalies?

Trapp shouldn't be anywhere close to the german NT until he has shown consistency.

Kanté is a nice inclusion though.

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Alex Teixeira and Ngolo Kante. I think people underrate Teixeira because of the league he plays in. I think most people didn't even know who Kante was until this season, but he might be the best CM in the Premier League right now.

I agree that Herrera, Bellerin, Gaya, Weigl are good candidates. I'd also add Vietto, Romagnoli, Leno, Donnarumma, Ward-Prowse, Rugani, Nzonzi and Kevin Trapp as some others.

Donnarumma is 16 years old c'mon :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Franco Vázquez "I feel Argentinian":laugh:

I'd take him back only because he can actually link the midfield with the front line. He's already had great chemistry with Dybala and should link well with Messi.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Reports Laporte is ready to commit to Spain. Spain should be more aggressive in getting him but it looks like he's tired of waiting anyway.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad