OT: Best slice

simon IC

Sponsor
Sep 8, 2007
Canada
For a single slice, nothing has ever compared to the Nonna Maria slice I had at Bleecker St. Pizza in NYC. Unbelievably good.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Best slice I ever had was on the Jersey boardwalk.

Came with 2 paper plates and napkins for 1 slice of pepperoni.

The grease could not be contained.

I didn't mind...

Reactions: Blueston

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Unfortunately not. I was not in NYC long enough. I made it to Bleecker St., Joe's, and a place in Brooklyn called Di Fara's.
Well you missed out.

Manhattan is the best city in the world to me.

I lived there.

I've lived outside Tokyo too.

I've been to Lisbon, Madrid, Rome, Paris, Dubai, Sydney, etc.

LetsGoBooze

Buium or bust
Jan 16, 2012
Ya'll tripp'n with how much u pay for a slice. I drop $5 at Little Caesars and call it a night.

Brockon

Cautiously optimistic realist when caffeinated.
Aug 20, 2017
Northern Canada
The best pizza is from the Canadian prairies namely Saskatchewan. 2 inches thick and cut into squares.

You and I have very different opinions about the flatlands. I can't think of a single positive thing from my time in the Canadian Prairie - certainly not culinary delights.

Where did you go that I missed that is rave worthy?

The Note

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 13, 2011
KCMO
Scarr’s on the lower East side of Manhattan was the best pizza I’ve ever had. Santarpio’s in East Boston is pretty good too. More locally (STL) outside of the STL style, I’ve always been partial to Pizza-a-go-go in south city by Epiphany.

Halak Ness Monster

Nov 11, 2010
St. Louis, MO
In St. Louis: Pie Guy

In NYC: Prince Street or John’s of Bleecker Street

In USA: Modern Apizza in New Haven

Most overrated: Pizzeria Bianco in Phoenix and Pequod’s in Chicago

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Best I've had was Joe Pip's pizza in Los Angeles. It was NY style transplanted to the west.

I can't fathom how Imo's pizza is anyone's favorite. I have to assume they just haven't had good pizza before. Any food with provel added to it is ruined.

bluesXwinXtheXcup

Apr 14, 2018
Best I've had was Joe Pip's pizza in Los Angeles. It was NY style transplanted to the west.

I can't fathom how Imo's pizza is anyone's favorite. I have to assume they just haven't had good pizza before. Any food with provel added to it is ruined.
I've had pizza all over the world and love IMO's. Everybody has different tastes...

Reactions: Admos and Blueston

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad