Best sites to order jerseys

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I am looking for a Heritage Authentic.

Heard jerseyexpress was pretty good. Anybody have any experience with that site?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I am looking for a Heritage Authentic.

Heard jerseyexpress was pretty good. Anybody have any experience with that site?

I ordered a heritage authentique from jerseyexpress last October 2011, the jersey never came to the store. First they told me it would arrive december 2011, then said Feb 2012, and at that point I asked for a refund. Didn't end up getting my refund until May 2012 after numerous calls seeking updates on the refund.

I've ordered jerseys from them before and the quality of the name/numbers and everything is good. They're not a bad site by any means, it was a little annoying that they claimed to have the heritage authentique listed on their website but never even had it in stock though, and they kept blaming RBK for not producing anymore, which seems like it was the case, but then they shouldnt advertise that they actually have the jersey in stock.

So as far as their jersey quality, I'd say its top notch, their customer service though leaves a little to be desired, which is surprising because it seems like a small operation, usually they're the ones who strive for good customer service to compete.

edit: Forgot one other story, my one buddy ordered a Flyers winter classic authentique from them and they put the wrong name/number style on the jersey, it was supposed to have the felt numbers/letters, but they put the replica name and number on it. Eventually it got fixed and he got his jersey, but once again dealing with customer service to get it fixed was a slow, painful process.

Qward

Because! That's why!
Jul 23, 2010
Behind you, look out
My friend ordered a Reebok EDGE Boston Bruins Authentic Home Jersey off of NHL.com and had it customized on the site to be Patrice Bergeron. When he got it, it had vinyl numbers and was heat pressed.

He was pissed!

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I ordered a heritage authentique from jerseyexpress last October 2011, the jersey never came to the store. First they told me it would arrive december 2011, then said Feb 2012, and at that point I asked for a refund. Didn't end up getting my refund until May 2012 after numerous calls seeking updates on the refund.

I've ordered jerseys from them before and the quality of the name/numbers and everything is good. They're not a bad site by any means, it was a little annoying that they claimed to have the heritage authentique listed on their website but never even had it in stock though, and they kept blaming RBK for not producing anymore, which seems like it was the case, but then they shouldnt advertise that they actually have the jersey in stock.

So as far as their jersey quality, I'd say its top notch, their customer service though leaves a little to be desired, which is surprising because it seems like a small operation, usually they're the ones who strive for good customer service to compete.

edit: Forgot one other story, my one buddy ordered a Flyers winter classic authentique from them and they put the wrong name/number style on the jersey, it was supposed to have the felt numbers/letters, but they put the replica name and number on it. Eventually it got fixed and he got his jersey, but once again dealing with customer service to get it fixed was a slow, painful process.

Thanks for the report. Unless there's a better option, I think I will try and get what I need from them. The NHL store doesn't even have Heritage authentics listed, so it's not like I have a lot of choice.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Thanks for the report. Unless there's a better option, I think I will try and get what I need from them. The NHL store doesn't even have Heritage authentics listed, so it's not like I have a lot of choice.

I would e-mail, actually just call jerseyexpress, they don't respond to emails and ask them if they actually have the authentique Sens heritage jerseys in. Like I said, when I ordered mine in October 2011 or so, they didnt have them as of May 2012. The lady there told me they probably wouldn't get heritage authentiques in until December 2012 at one point, so they may still not even have them, especially when it doesn't seem any other website has them as far as I know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad