Best Series round 1?

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013
The 1st games haven't even finished yet, might want to hold your horses.

Wow thanks for the pointer, next time I'll wait till every series is over before i even contemplate forming an opinion.

Or is this just the wayyyy to early meme?

MattMartin

Killer Instinct™
Feb 10, 2007
Long Island
Wow thanks for the pointer, next time I'll wait till every series is over before i even contemplate forming an opinion.

Or is this just the wayyyy to early meme?

FrequentDisastrousIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif

Kale Hulls

May 15, 2013

This is the goal of the playoffs so far.

That release is something every peewee should study.

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Easily Vegas vs Kings.
Caps vs Jackets is very boring hockey. Jackets are a boring team. Either that or they make the Caps play very boring hockey. A NJ vs Caps series would be great hockey.

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
Golden Knights vs Kings easily. The show before drop of the puck was a little much. Who would have thought seriously an expansion Vegas team would be here though, so pass. Also sounded like the loudest building game 1.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Hockey wise? Jets Wild. Kings Vegas. CBJ Wash.

Altho... I could go without the tackling and obstruction Minny and LA do so they can keep up with the faster Jets and Knights

KJ Dangler

Oct 21, 2006
Columbus
Easily Vegas vs Kings.
Caps vs Jackets is very boring hockey. Jackets are a boring team. Either that or they make the Caps play very boring hockey. A NJ vs Caps series would be great hockey.
Boring Hockey ? Did you watch the game ? A 4-3 game, that was wide open at times, tons of physicality, 2 guys ejected, 2 guys hurt due to big hits, and nearly every goal was a snipe. What do you want, to watch a skills competition, 6-3 game ? The jackets put up goals, just have 6 very good defenseman. If the series isnt a special teams fest, the jackets will win this series, pretty easily .

illpucks

May 26, 2011
Boring Hockey ? Did you watch the game ? A 4-3 game, that was wide open at times, tons of physicality, 2 guys ejected, 2 guys hurt due to big hits, and nearly every goal was a snipe. What do you want, to watch a skills competition, 6-3 game ? The jackets put up goals, just have 6 very good defenseman. If the series isnt a special teams fest, the jackets will win this series, pretty easily .
I think it's boring because of the way the Jackets play the Caps. Block tons of shots and suffocate their entries. A player like Ovi looks like he's skating in mud playing them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad