Best series of playoffs

Walter Tkasobchuk

May 27, 2019
The 2019 Playoffs were captivating from the first puck drop, but to me, no series quite had my attention like the Blues vs Stars. Leave the epic game 7 aside, fans were treated to two defensive juggernauts. I thought at the time, “whoever gets through here will represent the west”. As a Blues fan, much respect to your whole team and organization.

The future is bright for the Stars especially considering Monty is getting his players to buy into an absolutely brilliant team oriented defense. Your collective team IQ will make you a very formidable opponent for years to come. Looking forward to meeting again next season

Reactions: Dynamite Time

Dynamite Time

Where Is My Mind?
Jan 23, 2018
Austin, TX
The 2019 Playoffs were captivating from the first puck drop, but to me, no series quite had my attention like the Blues vs Stars. Leave the epic game 7 aside, fans were treated to two defensive juggernauts. I thought at the time, “whoever gets through here will represent the west”. As a Blues fan, much respect to your whole team and organization.

The future is bright for the Stars especially considering Monty is getting his players to buy into an absolutely brilliant team oriented defense. Your collective team IQ will make you a very formidable opponent for years to come. Looking forward to meeting again next season
Kudos from a Stars fan here.

Yeah other than that game 7 this was an awesome series. Sucks of course we got knocked out but it was by the Champions.

Congrats Blues fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad