NBA Best Possible Starting 5 of Active Players

CutOnDime97

Too Showman
Mar 29, 2008
Just a hypothetical I was thinking of. Who would you pick?

Luka
Harden
LeBron
Giannis
Embiid

HM: Durant

Thoughts? Take out Embiid for Durant? Not sure who plays C.

Maybe Curry in there? Jokic? Kawhi?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Curry/Dame
Durant
Kawhi
Lebron
AD

That’s if we are talking about current ability and not this just this season.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i know AD has been injured pretty much all season but damn, looks like people forgot how good he is

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
PG: Dame
SG: Harden
SF: LeBron
PF: Giannis
C: Jokic

There are multiple great players to choose from, so i just tried to choose the most versatile, and Harden cause i absolutely love how he can hang around with rappers at strip club somewhere in Atlanta at 4am, and then drop 50 points the next game.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
lol at people excluding KD from their starting 5. One of the greatest playoff performers in NBA history. 2nd greatest player of this era/generation. 3rd highest career post season scoring average, only MJ and AI averaged a higher PPG. All while being ridiculously efficient and playing very good defense. And winning multiple Finals MVPs. If you don’t have LBJ and KD automatically penciled in right away then idk what’s wrong with you...

Last edited:

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Dame
Curry
Doncic
Giannis
Jokic

lol at people excluding KD from their starting 5. One of the greatest playoff performers in NBA history. 2nd greatest player of this era/generation. 3rd highest career post season scoring average, only MJ and AI averaged a higher PPG. All while being ridiculously efficient and playing very good defense. And winning multiple Finals MVPs. If you don’t have LBJ and KD automatically penciled in right away then idk what’s wrong with you...

settle down KD

hamzarocks

Jul 22, 2012
Pickering, Ontario
Game 6 jokic was as dominant as kawhi/kd/LeBron ever been

Jokic very well could be the undisputed best player in the league if he gets nuggets a chip this year

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad