Best players still available?

Bam Beet*

Can't believe Sweatt fell to the second round. I hope the Avs pick him.

PensFan68

May 6, 2003
Pittsburgh
Visit site
aliu? no love? :sarcasm:

edit: ive been beat! ^^

Where's he predicted to go? Is his attitude really that bad?

The Penguins took a chance on Espo and I wouldn't mind seeing them take a chance on Aliu either. Read alot of bad about his attitude, but really seems like he has the skills to be a good power forward if he could control himself. The Pens now have alot of finesse players, I'd like to see them take a shot on a guy like Aliu if he's still around.

mintsauce

Feb 4, 2005
Ontario
www.livejournal.com
Where's he predicted to go? Is his attitude really that bad?

The Penguins took a chance on Espo and I wouldn't mind seeing them take a chance on Aliu either. Read alot of bad about his attitude, but really seems like he has the skills to be a good power forward if he could control himself. The Pens now have alot of finesse players, I'd like to see them take a shot on a guy like Aliu if he's still around.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Hockey/NHL/Draft...272729-sun.html

Doesn't seem as bad as some people make him out to be. He definitely deserves a look.

team_alex

Jun 23, 2006
New Brunswick
Hjalmarsson? I thought he may be a first rounder. Guess everyone got caught up in the North American centrist style. But Burke still likes the Swedes...

knifer

Sep 4, 2006
yk
Hjalmarsson? I thought he may be a first rounder. Guess everyone got caught up in the North American centrist style. But Burke still likes the Swedes...

I really thought that the Canucks would take him at 25. Seemed like it would have been a great fit.

Killer

May 16, 2006
Karlstad
As a Swede and a Pens fan, I would like to have atleast of Joakim Andersson, Simon Hjalmarsson and Oscar Möller in Pittsburgh.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad