Best players in the OHL?

Truthking

Mar 27, 2016
That is compared to his age group, not compared to the best the league has. HE may be a good conversation point and he wreaks of talent. Agreed. But the topic of conversation is the Best in the OHL. HE is not in that conversation.

He may very well be in that conversation next year when a bunch of 18 and 19 year old guys graduate.
I agree, I wasn’t saying he is the best, I was just saying separately that what he has done has been very impressive.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I agree, I wasn’t saying he is the best, I was just saying separately that what he has done has been very impressive.

Understood.

I'm sure we'll be having a different conversation two years from today.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Stop letting facts get in the way of his arguments! lmao
Well there’s Tyler Tucker punching Jamieson Rees behind the net. So I guess you can include fighting in his repertoire. I guess if Zdeno Chara hasn’t had a fight this year you can totally eliminate that as part of his skill set too. As far as Bode Wilde goes, he’s played 6 games so far. Has 1g 2a and zero even strength points so far.

Savard18

Feb 10, 2015
Flint, MI
Has not had a fighting major this year. Irrelevant

Stop letting facts get in the way of his arguments! lmao

Tucker with a goal, assist and a full blown drop the gloves and skate to center ice heavyweight scrap with Navrin Mutter last night. His second fight THIS WEEK. Proving how ridiculous and ignorant those statements were last week. Post deadline he has to be in the conversation of the top 3-4 D in the league.

Reactions: dirty12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad