Best player you played against

fish7

Feb 11, 2012
st. louis, mo
For me it would have to be Jamie Rivers. There was a team in our league that had several Blues alumni and he skated with them the summer before he made a comeback with the Wings.

Jamie Kompon, LA Kings assistant coach, was probably the second best I ever played against

shoeshine boy

Aug 14, 2008
played against Cammi Granato once at a clinic. she wasn't even trying and she was still amazing!

Brunomics

Sep 2, 2006
Played men's league against Benoit Hogue. Guy is absolutely ridiculous, he was going at maybe 10% and was just untouchable out there.

Swept In Seven

Disciple of The Zook
Apr 27, 2010
Played bantams and went to prep school with Mario Puskarich of the BCHL. Trevor Jewel. RJ Boyd who got drafted by Florida last year. A bunch of other guys strewn about various Junior leagues, D1 and d3

wahsnairb

Jun 9, 2010
played against Ryan Kesler in pickup.. Natalie Spooner is on my beer league team now. There have been other awesome ones both on and against but those are the best.

Stickchecked

Jun 16, 2012
Ottawa, ON
Not the best player, but I played a pickup in Boston one time where some random guy showed up who was the spitting image of Ron Jeremy. No one knew the guy and we were all wondering if it was actually him.

No one had the guts to ask, though.

SeriousHabs

Oct 25, 2011
Montreal
Chris Bourque, Ray Bourque's son, at the Ray Bourque arena in St-Laurent.
Josh Tordjman, he played 2 games for Phoenix a few years ago.
Maxime Lapierre in HS.
Pretty sure I also played against Steve Bernier.

OpenIceHit42

May 27, 2011
STL
I played NARCH about 10 years ago against Bobby Ryan when he played for Honey Bake, he was a stud back then.

I have also played roller/ice against (and with) Pat Maroon (Syracuse Crunch/Anaheim Ducks), Kyle O'Kane (Western Michigan) , Ben Bishop (Ottawa Senators) , Joe Vitale (Pittsburgh Penguins) and Travis Turnbull (Buffalo Sabres).

PuckHogs29

Jul 6, 2010
NJ
Does Bruce Driver count if he was playing in goal? :laugh:

I played against and with some pretty good and well known CHL/UHL/IHL guys at training camp in 2007. Robin Bouchard was on my team. Dave Van Drunen was on the white team in the scrimmages. Former NHLer Mike Watt was on my team too.

keup257

Oct 4, 2010
Lower Saxony
Played against Christian Ehrhoff in Summer 2005 or 2006 on a Roller Hockey Tournament. He played on one team with Adrian Grygiel, now with Nürnberg of the DEL (Germany).

dan1el

Oct 16, 2011
Not sure for me, but my brother was at the ODR when Cody Ceci was there about 4 years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad