Best player type for EASHL?

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
So back in NHL11 I remember that Power Forward was the go-to player type in EASHL because you could get a hard hitting player and boost his offensive stats for relatively low XP.

Is this the case in 13 too? I just started playing again after putting the game down for a couple months and hadn't really gotten into EASHL too much this year. Right now my Playmaker is too much of a pushover but I don't want to sacrifice his offensive abilities if the Power Forward isn't the same beast it was a couple years ago.

Spitsfan67*

So back in NHL11 I remember that Power Forward was the go-to player type in EASHL because you could get a hard hitting player and boost his offensive stats for relatively low XP.

Is this the case in 13 too? I just started playing again after putting the game down for a couple months and hadn't really gotten into EASHL too much this year. Right now my Playmaker is too much of a pushover but I don't want to sacrifice his offensive abilities if the Power Forward isn't the same beast it was a couple years ago.

Personally i dont care how much XP i use, if your good at the game you can be 60 Overall and dominate....im a Legend 3 Right Wing with 612 Games played on a average team with some friends and have 493 Goals and 744 Assists = 1237 Points to go along with 2068 Penalty Minutes and 4300+ Hits...I wouldnt play the game if i couldnt hit lol...my hitting is 95 with boost and strength is 90 anlong with my wrist shot power 92 and accuracy 87 and my passing is 86 you can still be a Hitter/Scorer.:yo:

n00bxQb

Jul 26, 2010
Go to build seems to be the ultra-speedy Grinder.

Personally, I switch builds pretty frequently (usually every couple of weeks) just to keep things fresh.

Current build:
Playmaker (Legend 2)

Deking: 83
Hand-Eye: 83
Offensive Awareness: 83
Passing: 83
Puck Control: 84 (+5)
Slap Shot Accuracy: 81 (+5)
Slap Shot Power: 81 (+5)
Wrist Shot Accuracy: 78
Wrist Shot Power: 79 (+5)

Aggressiveness: 75