Post-Game Talk: Best Player in the World: Shawn Messiah. Bestows a shutout for Lack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
7dw9l3s.jpg

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
I knew their strength has always been down the middle and they need winger help, but damn, those are some ugly wingers on the Pens for the most part.

The legend of Andrew Ebbett continues...

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Wow so late Zombo ;)

I spent yesterday afternoon smashing a car with a sledgehammer as part of a campus stress-relief event. It was one long dopamine trip. Couldn't do much of anything until today.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sharpshooter

Dec 14, 2011
I knew their strength has always been down the middle and they need winger help, but damn, those are some ugly wingers on the Pens for the most part.

The legend of Andrew Ebbett continues...

They're missing Dupuis and Kunitz, which help their top 6 look less ugly.

crazychimp

Jun 24, 2014
Vancouver
Don't these one always go to the shootout?
I'll say Canucks 4-3

Burr
Dorsett
Bones
Higgy (for the shootout win)

Malkin
Hoff
Crosby

vt89*

May 6, 2010
i'll say 4-1 canucks

henrik, burrows, vrbata, hansen score the goals for us

i don't really know any players on their team so i'll say errorhoff scores on us

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
sharks_soccer1.jpg

greiss2.png

Three 2007-2008 Sharks playing tonight. 2007-2008 was my first season as a hardcore fan, and that year, the Sharks were the Big Bad, in my mind.

Powder

Watch out, I bite.
Mar 14, 2011
Somewhere Up North
Andrew Ebbett is on their 3rd line.

BOTTOM 6, GO GET THEM!

No kidding. Forget the top 2 lines. Marcel Goc has 1 point in 22 games and Craig Adams has 2 points in 24 games.

Hopefully that means a big night for the 4th line with the Pens getting last change. They'd probably want to play their 4th line against ours since they wouldn't want them playing against anyone else.

I'll give this a try.... I'm predicting 2 goals for our 4th line with Bo getting 1G and 1A. Come on karma/luck/whatever-else-that-works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad