Best place to buy replica jerseys?

andyolly

Jun 4, 2014
SoCal
Sports Authority in Irvine had replica Getzlaf and Perry home jerseys (full stitched) for $170. You're welcome.

andyolly

Jun 4, 2014
SoCal
Same quality? Thanks for sharing. I wonder if they'd have them at the Block too?

I guess it was technically Tustin, sorry. At the Marketplace. Either way, they were amazing quality. If I didn't already have the jersey I would have bought one.

Jul 22, 2012
Not the same quality but you can get a pretty damn good knockoff for $30.

Yeah, this. A lot of Chinese based websites sell them. I have a Perry one, and its surprisingly nice. Cost me about 40 bucks CAD. You can't tell the difference unless you feel the material. Looks identical.

duckhead32686

El Capitan
Feb 17, 2008
Brea, CA
Are the ones I can get at any sporting goods store (sports authority, lids, etc) the same as Honda center ones?

The ones usually at the team store are sewn on numbers and names (unless it's customized) everywhere else usually it's heat pressed. Got a perry jersey from a sports store a few years back and it was pressed. My fowler jersey I bought online from NHL was sewn. I'd call the team store and ask if they sell stitched or pressed that are already on the hangers.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
The ones usually at the team store are sewn on numbers and names (unless it's customized) everywhere else usually it's heat pressed. Got a perry jersey from a sports store a few years back and it was pressed. My fowler jersey I bought online from NHL was sewn. I'd call the team store and ask if they sell stitched or pressed that are already on the hangers.

I did and they don't but what's the difference between pressed and sewn?

duckhead32686

El Capitan
Feb 17, 2008
Brea, CA
I did and they don't but what's the difference between pressed and sewn?

Sewn there's actual stitching of the numbers, letters, patches etc into the fabric of the jersey. Heat pressed is just those items having a heat activated glue on the back that sticks to the fabric.

duckhead32686

El Capitan
Feb 17, 2008
Brea, CA
Also, If you want one for Thursday I'd go with the cheaper sports store one. The team store jacks up the price a TON. I never buy jerseys from them. Always online because it's the same jersey for much less.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Also, If you want one for Thursday I'd go with the cheaper sports store one. The team store jacks up the price a TON. I never buy jerseys from them. Always online because it's the same jersey for much less.

Do you think I could be able to get a replica Getzlaf stitched jersey by Thursday?

duckhead32686

El Capitan
Feb 17, 2008
Brea, CA
You could always buy a blank jersey to wear on thursday and get it customized later on. I'm not sure you'll be able to have it customized that quickly.

Just don't buy the blank and get it customized at the team store. Almost $200 for jersey +$100 for customization. And it's heat pressed as well.

Force951

Jul 17, 2009
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Any other options?

You can check icejerseys and see if the have a ready to go Getlaf. However it usually takes 6 weeks to get a fully sewn customized jersey. Honda center heat presses, so in the future your better off going to sportsk or icejerseys, better quality for less, just takes a while to get it.

snarktacular

Aug 2, 2005
Stitched jerseys take a long time and are usually custom-made. You're not getting one in time for the game.

But I like the stitched jerseys a lot better.

As mentioned before, you can always wear a blank one for the game and get it customized later.

PuqTalk

I love Cogliano
Jun 24, 2012
Texas
Please, whatever you do, don't go with knockoffs. They look really bad. There's always something wrong, whether it's the hue of orange, weight of the striping, straight stripes around the arms instead of the 'curved, upside down V' shape, or the font.

2764953.jpg

Cheap-font-b-Anaheim-b-font-font-b-Ducks-b-font-font-b-Jersey-b-font.jpg

2015431505619753.png

Seriously, just save up the money before you get one of these... things.

evomacky

we heff no effor
Jan 7, 2014
Anaheim, CA
Please, whatever you do, don't go with knockoffs. They look really bad. There's always something wrong, whether it's the hue of orange, weight of the striping, straight stripes around the arms instead of the 'curved, upside down V' shape, or the font.

2764953.jpg

Cheap-font-b-Anaheim-b-font-font-b-Ducks-b-font-font-b-Jersey-b-font.jpg

2015431505619753.png

Seriously, just save up the money before you get one of these... things.

good god those are hideous.

KenWu

Apr 2, 2012

My friend bought a Selanne jersey from NHL and it was heat pressed. Buyer beware I suppose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad