Best Mock Draft On The Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

Barnaby3636 said:
Sign up now for a Mock Draft of the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, As of now it will be one team per user, but if not many people join we can do two.... I will take the Rangers
It is going to be a 5 round Draft with Trades for players and everything no Salary Cap and no Assistant GM's

Remaining Teams:Philidelphia Flyers, Ottawa Senators, Detriot Red Wings

I could probably run the Sens, though I'm hardly knowledgeable about the draft. But, to help you guys get this baby going, I'll run the Senators.

Jon Burke

Due to GM Danrik's lack of knowledge of the 2004 draft prospects, the Sens are willing to move their third, fourth and fifth round picks if it gets them a second round pick. They also would be willing to package another player with a pick if it gets them a higher pick. PM me with any offers.

:)

sketchykg

Nov 17, 2003
nurminen31 said:
When will this be getting started?

I guess when someone takes the Flyers and the Red Wings. Anyone who only took 1 team can take another.

User571

Apr 5, 2004
Between the Pipes
Danrik said:
Due to GM Danrik's lack of knowledge of the 2004 draft prospects, the Sens are willing to move their third, fourth and fifth round picks if it gets them a second round pick. They also would be willing to package another player with a pick if it gets them a higher pick. PM me with any offers.

If you can make an avatar of a Fleury Action shot-I'll give you my 2nd round pick for it-I'll take your other picks and Phillips for Gratton and Budaj

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
How do you make a Rangers avatar of their jersey and add a name and number to it?

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Danrik said:

Yeah, I have the same problem... if anyone wants the fourth and fifth round picks and a prospect for a second rounder, I'd be willing to make the trade.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
nurminen31 said:
If you can make an avatar of a Fleury Action shot-I'll give you my 2nd round pick for it-I'll take your other picks and Phillips for Gratton and Budaj

Can I have the second rounder?

Last edited:

Barnaby3636

Apr 25, 2004
Does everyone wanna do the draft at one time or no?

I say the Draft starts now you have 8hrs to make your pick and then I will make the pick for you

Washington is on the clock

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
Barnaby3636 said:
Does everyone wanna do the draft at one time or no?

I say the Draft starts now you have 8hrs to make your pick and then I will make the pick for you

Washington is on the clock

Make it 12 hours, and PM the person on the clock.

Barnaby3636

Apr 25, 2004
Okay, should I edit this first page and put all the teams in order and take away the team names so I Can put who they picked?

Barnaby3636

Apr 25, 2004
Im really really really busy could you please just post the order and I will take it from there it would be very appreciated

BrettNYR

Mar 26, 2004
With the first pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, the Washington Capitals select, from Dynamo Moscow, of the Russian Elite League, Forward Alexander Ovechkin!

The Pittsburgh Penguins are now on the clock!

Last edited by a moderator:

Barnaby3636

Apr 25, 2004
By the way if there are any trades made you must purpose them on the board and I will approve them

BEAUlieve

Apr 8, 2003
With the second overall pick in the 2004 NHL Entry Draft, The Pittsburgh Penguins are proud to select from Metallurg Magnitogorsk, Center, Evgeni Malkin.

Classic Devil

Spirit of 1988
Dec 23, 2003
Columbus, Ohio
nurminen31 said:
The uploaded file is not a valid GIF, JPG, or PNG file. Please ensure that it is and try again.

it keeps saying this

It might be too big. I'll work on it and get back to you, eh? You also might want to ask a moderator, they might be able to switch it for you.

Hmmm.... you're right. I pulled my avatar off and it was a php file too, but I loaded it as a jpg.
Tell you what.... PM me your email address and I'll mail you the picture.

Last edited:

User571

Apr 5, 2004
Between the Pipes
Flame_Star_Devil said:
It might be too big. I'll work on it and get back to you, eh? You also might want to ask a moderator, they might be able to switch it for you.

Hmmm.... you're right. I pulled my avatar off and it was a php file too, but I loaded it as a jpg.
Tell you what.... PM me your email address and I'll mail you the picture.
You wont beleive this. It is now a JPeg-but it says its too big. I wont hold it against you if you just screw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad