Best looking international jerseys?

Slats432

Jun 2, 2002
hockeypedia.com
I can't find a great photo, but I loved these Switzerland jerseys from 2010. So simple. I wish I could get my hands on one!

hiller-swiss.jpg

Try this.

http://national-teams.allforfan.com/en/souvenirs/hockey/national-teams

Gemini

May 12, 2011
The new American jersey is terrible.

Always loved the simplicity, colors and "attitude" (the font) of this one (including the away version):

thumb.aspx

Best jersey by far!

greyraven8

Dec 24, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON

IIHFjerseycollector

Feb 2, 2005
Sturgis SD
When try that now I get redirected to http://www.mmdresy.eu/

For national jerseys they seem to only have the ones from the 2014 Olympics.
I am guessing from the photo in this thread they had up more images up at their old site.
Any idea when they are going to get the older historic jerseys added to the new site?

I guess he musta recently switched servers or something. I noticed there was only 2014 jerseys for the olympic teams for some reason too. I have no idea when he plans to reupload the older jerseys. if theres a contact on there shoot them a message or email

greyraven8

Dec 24, 2007
Thunder Bay, ON
Had a little better look at the site. Seems like there are ones before 2014 for many of the lesser hockey nations. It's just the large hockey powers (Canada, USA, Russia, Finland, Sweden, etc.) that only have the 2014 jerseys.

Just sent off a polite email to him anyway asking about these ones, and if he has any idea when they might be up on the newer site.

Joe Zanussi

Jul 15, 2011
The new American jersey is terrible.

Always loved the simplicity, colors and "attitude" (the font) of this one (including the away version):

thumb.aspx

Best jersey by far!

Agreed on this US jersey.

Sweden's jerseys are always the best to me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad