Best goal so far?

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
2 on 0 shorthanded. crowd was going bonkers and they were not even out of their blueline.

****ing plekanec is a huge troll on the pk :laugh:

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Subban and it's not even close. 10/10.

Galchenyuk's shootout goal was amazing, but it's a shootout. Automatically drops to a 9/10 for me.

PS. I know it's not as "flashy," but the Desharnais shootout goal was beautiful too. And the Galchenyuk "out of the box" goal as well.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I thought Chuckys out of the box was better than PKs. He stripped the puck from MacKinnon and didn't have a 1v0 on the goalie.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
Last night's 2-0 was something I don't think I've ever seen. On a frikkin PK no less!

Maybe not as snipey as Galchenyuk or singular as Subban, but Plek's skill required to create the break and the total pass-mastery between him and Pacioretty were just as elite. Plus, it's something we'll probably not see again for years.

Hoople

Mar 7, 2011
Every Habs goal is a thing of beauty, regardless of who gets credit or if it was lucky or skillful.

GHG!!

nickd767

May 22, 2014
Ottawa
was i the only one that screamed F*!$ right as patched passed back to pleky the last time? i thought for sure it was one too many passes and it was going to hop over his stick or something, man was I relieved when it went in the net

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
can anyone explain why I'm suppose to be impressed with subban's goal?

that was awful defense, awful goaltending.

yes, it was nice, but I wasn't blown away.

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
can anyone explain why I'm suppose to be impressed with subban's goal?

that was awful defense, awful goaltending.

yes, it was nice, but I wasn't blown away.

Agreed. I love the skill how showed, but it was a perfect storm sort of thing. Still can't help but homer vote for Subban, even if I like/love most players on the Habs.

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Galchenyuk outta the box
Subban 1-0 with the goalie
The 2-0 for the amusement

Maybe in that order. Galch's shootout/wraparound were beauties too.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
How is Chucky goal from the penalty box not in the option? Clearly, the best goal for me. From the actual stealing of the puck, incredible hand-eye coordination, to the scoring move itself, the speed, etc. Best goal so far.

cjbhab*

How is Chucky goal from the penalty box not in the option? Clearly, the best goal for me. From the actual stealing of the puck, incredible hand-eye coordination, to the scoring move itself, the speed, etc. Best goal so far.

not to mention how stealth he was in breaking the rulebook in the process.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad