Best GM Mode Ever

BigBenSF*

Quick question here: I usually spend most of my time playing GM mode, and NHL 13 really let me down with their GM mode this year. Stubbornness to trade players that aren't on the block, random glitches, and lack of change to scouting and the change of potential (I prefer the A-E scale) are making me put NHL 13 down and making me play NHL 11 again. My question is: Which NHL game had the best GM mode, specifically when it comes to scouting and trading?

Thanks for looking at this.

oilers2k10

Yak Don't Back Down
Mar 18, 2010
NHL 13 by far, the potential system is better because its more varied and unpredictable..
I do miss the player growth system from the past years but maybe its still in there, only hidden..

Now they just need to add the option to play world juniors and world championships in be a gm..

BlueStorm

Aug 14, 2010
Halifax
Can someone explain why the 2013 draft on gm mode has yakupov and the rest of the 2012 draftees? Nathan mackinnon is in the 13 draft but is rated poorly and goes in the 6th round. I'm also surprised at the lack of updates. Schenn is still with the leafs, Parise is still in jersey.
Is there a way to start a gm mode with the proper 2013 draft class? Thanks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad