Best duo going into next season?

Better duo?

• Total voters

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I love watching MacK/Makar but I am still shocked why they are running away in this poll...their numbers are not really good together...Most deserving in terms of success should be Kuch/Hed and in terms of production Pan/Fox (only 9 votes to 148 atm)...and the numbers of Pan/Fox are lightyears ahead of MacK/Makar on ES and nearly doubled in All Strength production...I guess people are voting for the better team instead of duos.
But if we were to pretend they were not on the same team and only looking at talent and including age and contracts, MacK/Makar are sure as hell a good pick.

Where are you getting this data from? MacKinnon and Makar had the same amount of EV production as Panarin and Fox in five less games.

BertMcDrai

Middle old guy loving sports
Nov 26, 2018
Where are you getting this data from? MacKinnon and Makar had the same amount of EV production as Panarin and Fox in five less games.

I guess you mean only pointwise...I have explained it two posts before maybe you haven't read it.
I have looked at production GF/GA with all duos over two seasons at even strength and additional at all strength to get a better look which duos actual performed well together.
It's only a different look at things cause nobody can watch all dues closely.
I would link it for you but I dont know how..
But it's only three pages long so you can have a quick search for it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad