Best Current Hockey Number

What jersey number currently has the best collection of players?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I don't care where you lived, you still don't understand that he should be mentioned in a thread where Troy Terry and pavel Zacha are mentioned.
Why are you coming off as so butt hurt a player from your team wasn't mentioned in my sample jersey numbers? Terry has more points than Batherson and had that insane point streak, so that's why he was mentioned. Zacha is a completely different number, and I just wanted to have 5 examples, and he was one of the first I thought of. Either way...who cares because as I said in OP they're just examples.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Why are you coming off as so butt hurt a player from your team wasn't mentioned in my sample jersey numbers? Terry has more points than Batherson and had that insane point streak, so that's why he was mentioned. Zacha is a completely different number, and I just wanted to have 5 examples, and he was one of the first I thought of. Either way...who cares because as I said in OP they're just examples.

lol I'm not butt hurt, I actually could care less if Batherson is included or not but looking at this thread and the names suggested, thought he absolutely should be there, which gives a bit more ammo to that number

Don't worry, I have been TRASHING the Ottawa Senators for a while myself so I'm far from what you'd call a homer but to put it lightly, I was more annoyed by the stupidity of the argument in post #22 (didn't like where this was going from post#20 too). Just looked at it again and since I initially didn't read it all, just noticed the "One single play doesn't mean much at all"... Sigh... like I said, pretty stupid

This is what annoys me, not the fact that Batherson was left out.

IMO for this poll, you should have a list of all the significant players from every number because people are not going to do the research. Or is it a poll for only the players mentioned or the top-5 players with the jersey number?

Last edited:

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
lol I'm not butt hurt, I actually could care less if Batherson is included or not but looking at this thread and the names suggested, thought he absolutely should be there, which gives a bit more ammo to that number

Don't worry, I have been TRASHING the Ottawa Senators for a while myself so I'm far from what you'd call a homer but to put it lightly, I was more annoyed by the stupidity of the argument in post #22 (didn't like where this was going from post#20 too). Just looked at it again and since I initially didn't read it all, just noticed the "One single play doesn't mean much at all"... Sigh... like I said, pretty stupid

This is what annoys me, not the fact that Batherson was left out.

IMO for this poll, you should have a list of all the significant players from every number because people are not going to do the research. Or is it a poll for only the players mentioned or the top-5 players with the jersey number?
If you read the OP I said it is not limited to the samples I provided, I just chose a few for each number for thoughts.

Reactions: Xspyrit

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad