best cheapest seats

NHL Dude 120

Jun 18, 2011
Ottawa
So I'm planning on going to a game in Montreal, it would be my first I've never been to the bell center my question is should I get seats in the 400s or 300s ???? (For folks who've been to Sens games I usually sit in the 300s so as long as the seats are basically the same as the 300s I'm good.

habscup*

So I'm planning on going to a game in Montreal, it would be my first I've never been to the bell center my question is should I get seats in the 400s or 300s ???? (For folks who've been to Sens games I usually sit in the 300s so as long as the seats are basically the same as the 300s I'm good.

Get 300's its closer.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
400's are cheaper and it's basically the same view as they Greys. Whites are a ripoff unless you're in the first row of the upper deck.

Clippy

Sep 22, 2011
Centre ice greys and blues are the best bang for the buck (except section 318-319-320-418-419-420).

This. Last time I was in section 319 and the pressbox obstructs the view quite a bit. You can see the ice perfectly, it's just a little annoying as it blocks the jumbotron.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
The Canadian Tire Centre is a smaller arena. Even in the last few rows, you'll be closer to the ice than you are at the Bell Centre. For comparable views, I guess you'd want to be in the greys of whites in Montreal.

Honestly, though, I always sit in the blues, and it seems that more often than not I am in the last row. I've never had any issues seeing the game.

As Clumsyhab said, there are a few sections where the scoreboard/giant screen are blocked by the press box, but they set up a couple of screens (albeit smaller and not the best quality) for the people sitting there. You can see all of the ice from any seat in the house, though.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
The Canadian Tire Centre is a smaller arena. Even in the last few rows, you'll be closer to the ice than you are at the Bell Centre. For comparable views, I guess you'd want to be in the greys of whites in Montreal.

Honestly, though, I always sit in the blues, and it seems that more often than not I am in the last row. I've never had any issues seeing the game.

As Clumsyhab said, there are a few sections where the scoreboard/giant screen are blocked by the press box, but they set up a couple of screens (albeit smaller and not the best quality) for the people sitting there. You can see all of the ice from any seat in the house, though.

Last row blues are pretty neat. You can stand up all game long.

ThaDevilGirl

Every day is a day off
Oct 1, 2006
YUL
Definitely the place I want to be in overtime of a playoffs game!

Expect that one time I went to a playoff game (game 4 in 2009) when I was sitting last row right in front of the steps. It almost made me fear heights for the rest of my life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad