Best Athletes in 09 draft

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
I'm looking for info of who are some of the most best players available in the draft in these categories?

Strongest
Fittest
Fastest
Quickest
Best Hands
Best Shot
Best Puck Control
Best Passer
Best Fighter
Best Hockey Sense
Best Hitter
Best Stickhandling
Best Faceoff man
Most Potential

And For Goalies:
Best Lateral Movement
Best Glovehand
Best Rebound Control
Best Poise
Best Stand-uip goalie
Best Butterfly goalie
Best Hybrid goalie
Best Puck-handling
Best Athleticism
Most Potential

Thanks to all.

Last edited:

B Boarding

Feb 26, 2005
Stockholm, Sweden
Strongest should be Anton Myllari. He's a 6-2 238 lbs two way defenseman, most likely ending up being more of a stay-at-home type as a senior. He's big and strong as a bull. He's father is the former captain of the Swedish National Wrestling team (classic style). That sport is one of the absolute toughest in the world and I can imagine Anton is both naturally big and that he's also been doing wrestling training.

Saw Jiris Tlusty

Jul 3, 2008
Mississauga, ON
Strongest I would give to Zach Kassian. I forgot who, but a blogger mentioned that when he met Kassian and shook his hand was stronger then any player he had met including NHL players.

Most potential as a player I would give to JT, and most potential as a goalie would be Olivier Roy.

weaponomega

Feb 9, 2004
Calgary, Alberta
Strongest I would give to Zach Kassian. I forgot who, but a blogger mentioned that when he met Kassian and shook his hand was stronger then any player he had met including NHL players.

Most potential as a player I would give to JT, and most potential as a goalie would be Olivier Roy.

Ah yes the handshake strength test, one of my absolute favorites. I tend to win most of these, but I've not yet been able to best Dolph Lundgren and Andy Dick.

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Thanks to the people who responded, no one else has any insight?:shakehead

Ten

Apr 25, 2007
Toronto.
Duchene's pure athletic ability is off the charts. Tavares is a lock for best hands.

hfboardsuser

Nov 18, 2004
Zach Budish. 6'4, 225 lbs forward is also a top football prospect, or was until he quit.

ndgolden

Jan 9, 2009
3-sport athelete Anders Lee-Edina HS, recently committed to Notre Dame, Gatorade Football player of the year as QB, numerous D-1 offers for football and hockey. Choose puck. 6-2.5 218 CSS has him at #70

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
I'm looking for info of who are some of the most best players available in the draft in these categories?

Strongest
Fittest
Fastest
Quickest
Best Hands
Best Shot
Best Puck Control
Best Passer
Best Fighter
Best Hockey Sense
Best Hitter
Best Stickhandling
Best Faceoff man
Most Potential

And For Goalies:
Best Lateral Movement
Best Glovehand
Best Rebound Control
Best Poise
Best Stand-uip goalie
Best Butterfly goalie
Best Hybrid goalie
Best Puck-handling
Best Athleticism
Most Potential

Thanks to all.

I would say for goalies

Butterfly, Athleticism, Potential, Glovehand and Lateral Movement would all go to Olivier Roy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad