Best Arena Atmosphere in KHL

Exarz

Jan 1, 2014
Helsinki
"This video is not available in your country"

Same in Sweden.

It's amazing how Sweden and Finland are geo blocked from their Youtube channel because of the broadcasting rights. I mean, what's the harm showing daily KHL updates and general highlights?

steap

Aug 15, 2008
Novosibirsk, Russia
As a fan of HC Sibir I have no doubt that our club has one of the best atmospheres in the league.

About 10 years ago Sibir have lost Lokomotiv 2-7 and stadium was singin "Постой паровоз". That was awesome!

And famous "Славься Сибирь!" at the end of video:

Last edited:

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
Nope. I'm one of the guys watching Sibir on TV. :) And what's wrong with "Si-bir clap-clap-clap"? Is Metallurg Nk fans cheering much better? Or fans of any other KHL team? :)

Do you have tv ratings of Sibir games?

loppa*

Since Sibir has been in the league it has not ever averaged over 7000 a year. This year may be an exception / their highest attendance per season.

steap

Aug 15, 2008
Novosibirsk, Russia
Since Sibir has been in the league it has not ever averaged over 7000 a year. This year may be an exception / their highest attendance per season.
I think we have had better average audience in first few seasons in the league (2002-2005). Most of the games had audience about 7500-8000. Btw record was about 10000 at the game in VHL against HC Lipetsk at season 2001-2002.

loppa*

How can that be possible when the Arena has a capacity of 7400? I mean, how is a figure like 10,000 even possible?

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
How can that be possible when the Arena has a capacity of 7400? I mean, how is a figure like 10,000 even possible?

People just sit at stairs, problem? :D I can remember times from Slovan's old stadium (capacity nearly 8,500), in playoff games in the lockout season in 2005 against Trenčín (Gáborík, Hossa, Demitra) when there was over 12k people in the arena. :laugh: And as we're in the "atmosphere" thread, that was perhaps the best atmosphere I've ever experienced. :)

penepi

Jul 6, 2013
Bratislava
That must've been quite a game, i read you won 4:3 despite a star line up Dukla had.

Particularly the very last game - 8:2. Å atan and ViÅ¡ňovský (still playing) played for us then. But I must confess that even referees got a bit influenced by the atmposhere, and helped us there. :D

steap

Aug 15, 2008
Novosibirsk, Russia
Before reconstruction capacity was about 8000-8200. And just like penepi said - people was sitting on stairs and everywhere where they could.
СИБИРЬ - ХК ЛИПЕЦК - 7:1 (1:1, 3:0, 3:0).
Голы: Климович, 8, 59. Крутохвостов, 33. Коршков, 35, 49. Кузьмичев, 37. Волчков, 56 - Медведев, 9.
Перед матчем ажиотаж был небывалый! Для болельщиков, которые не смогли попасть на 10-тысячные трибуны, на площади перед Дворцом спорта установили большой экран, и все могли посмотреть прямую трансляцию встречи местным телеканалом.
Source: http://www.sport-express.ru/newspaper/2002-04-19/7_20/

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
Sibir-clap-clap-clap is so much better than Nothing-kuz-kuz-kuz.:D
What is this, a weak trolling attempt? Where are the mods?

OK, on a more serious note, Kuznya actually has a lot of chants, all of which are better than "Si-bir"!

Last edited:

steap

Aug 15, 2008
Novosibirsk, Russia
OK, on a more serious note, Kuznya actually has a lot of chants, all of which are better than "Si-bir"!
"Kuz-net-sky metall"? Anymore? :sarcasm:
Anyway two years ago we have much chants, but most of them are very "difficult" for current glamorous "fans":
"Si-bir"
"No-vo-si-birsk"
"Vrepyed Sibir, my s to-boy"
And some which I didn't like:
"My khozyaeva sibiri"
"Ots**i u Novosiba i skazhi emu spasibo"

There was much more chants but Sibir fan-club almost dead.

hansomreiste

Sep 23, 2015
Ankara
I am not sure about the atmosphere as I haven't watched them at home a single time this season but Amur is really filling this Platinum Arena in every game. They had over 6.5K+ even against a team like Dinamo Riga who doesn't have many top class players nor is a rival. SKA, Sibir, Slovan, Medvescak and others are always under the spotlight; I believe Amur also deserves some recognition.

vorky

@vorkywh24
Jan 23, 2010
I am not sure about the atmosphere as I haven't watched them at home a single time this season but Amur is really filling this Platinum Arena in every game. They had over 6.5K+ even against a team like Dinamo Riga who doesn't have many top class players nor is a rival. SKA, Sibir, Slovan, Medvescak and others are always under the spotlight; I believe Amur also deserves some recognition.

SK7wB8H.png

http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/teilnahme/778172.html

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad