Best and worst logo in the NHL?

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
Watched the Rangers-Devils game tonight and i gotta say, the Devils Logo looks horrible... Which logos do u like the most and the least? Dont pick your own team in any of the categories.

Worst:New Jersey Devils

Best: Arizona/Chicago

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
I would have honestly said the opposite of you lol minus Arizona but I think NJ is nice and chicagos is meh not the best. My favourite is Colorado and nashvilles and I think tbs is terrible

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
As far as design goes, New Jersey's isn't even close to the worst, it's one of the best. It's simple yet instantly recognizable, which is exactly what you want in a logo.

Minnestoa's is probably one of the worst. With the bear shape, the river, the trees. It's just awful. Next years Panthers is looking pretty bad as well.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
As far as design goes, New Jersey's isn't even close to the worst, it's one of the best. It's simple yet instantly recognizable, which is exactly what you want in a logo.

Minnestoa's is probably one of the worst. With the bear shape, the river, the trees. It's just awful. Next years Panthers is looking pretty bad as well.

Put the name on the logo like Toronto or NYR if you want it to be recognizable. Because its stands out doesnt mean it looks good.

Finesse

nostromo
Dec 9, 2013
Wow, it's really hard to pick a worst. There are so many to choose from.

For the bad, I really couldn't pick just one. But for me it's one of Colorado, Carolina, Tampa, Columbus or Dallas.

Of course, I also hate the Chicago logo for basically being a dismembered Native American's head against a blood red background. Great visual design, but awful outdated concept. I don't give a crap about how much people like it.

For best, I'd go with something simple and elegant, like Detroit's logo.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Best: Red Wings and Blackhawks

Worst: Minnesota and Columbus. The cannon on Columbus' third jersey is amazing.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Worst: Detroit
Best: Dallas before that ****ing D :cry:. I'll go with SJ

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Not a big fan of the Canes logo. Honourable mention would go to the Jets. When it was new I thought it looked cool, but I'm not fond of it anymore.

Always liked the Wings logo. Honourable mention would go to the Devils.

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Best : Canadiens, Wings are absolute top tier. After that the old Jets one, Oilers, Islanders (seems to be a pattern with those three hehe). Then the remaining 06 logos follow.

Worst : Sharks, Ducks, Wild, Canes, Preds are just so horrible I cant even look at them.

Devils090

Feb 16, 2014
Best-wings or Hawks

Worst-wild, Canucks, blue jackets, never liked the new Jets logo

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
Best: Detroit. Classic logo and i like the colors Worst: Carolina. I realize you can't do much given the nick name of the team, but it's just not a good looking logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $8,351.00