Best American Player In The OHL

Stu Macher

Aug 9, 2008
Burke, VA
From what I've heard, and what I've seen of his stats, John Carlson from the Londong Knights should be in consideration.

Randall Graves*

Tangradi's the top American scorer and on top of that he's a power forward.

He got off to a slow start, if you look at his last 6-8 weeks his offense has been on par with Tavares/Hall

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
right now its a 3 way tie for me.

John Carlson
Eric Tangradi
Jon Blum

All 3 of these kids are absolutely lighting it up. I hope they can keep it up the entire year.

james bond

Aug 5, 2007
It will be interesting to see a Austin Watson vs Jared Knight vs (potential) Chase Balisy choice.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
Tangradi's the top American scorer and on top of that he's a power forward.

He got off to a slow start, if you look at his last 6-8 weeks his offense has been on par with Tavares/Hall
Your right, he started slow.

The First 9 Games
GM: 9
G: 5
A: 3
P: 8
+/-: -1
PIM: 12
Points/Game: 0.89

The Next 23 Games
GM: 23
G: 15
A: 23
P: 38
+/-: +15
PIM: 29
Points/Game: 1.65

John Tavares Points/Game: 1.68

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
my bad, I thought the post was for the entire CHL, not just the OHL.

Tangradi hands down for OHL.

Next year should be Knight and Austin Watson

Brandon Maxwell, Rocco Grimaldi and Jeremy Morin should be great if they decide to go to the O next year.

Superscout

Aug 15, 2007
Not for 1st....McRae has been very good this year with 33 points in 24 games. But Tangradi is 3rd in league scoring with 49 points in 34 games. Not to mention, though McRae plays a pretty solid all-around game, it isn't on the level of Tanger's.
That extra year does make a difference, Tangradi being 19 yrs and McRae just 18. Good pick though.

cupface52

Jan 12, 2008
Burlington, On
I'm just wondering, how many people have seen the players at least 10 times? I donno, but Im thinking most are just going off by stats.

chaosrevolver

Snubbed Again
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
Ontario
I'm just wondering, how many people have seen the players at least 10 times? I donno, but Im thinking most are just going off by stats.
What players? Tanger, Carlson, Palmieri, McRae? Well ive seen Tangradi and Palmieri play due to me having season tickets for their junior team. Ive seen McRae play about 10 games and im very impressed with him. Ive seen Carlson play pretty much the same amount as McRae.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad