Movies: Best Actor Tournament (Round 5) - VOTING CLOSED

Choose an actor for each pairing based on acting talent + movie/TV selection/filmography

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Need tiebreakers for Hanks vs. Washington and Newman vs. Hoffman. I'll keep it up an hour before going to the previous votes tiebreaker.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
I hope Newman gets through. Something about Hoffman has always rubbed me the wrong way. He's not even the best Hoffman.
I can't believe some people aren't voting on certain match-ups at this stage. Everyone voted in the Hanks vs. Washington match-up, but 2 people didn't vote on Newman vs. Hoffman. 1 no-vote for Neeson vs. Elba, but that's it.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Actually, I'm just going to start the next one up, I can add the poll responses in after.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
I can't believe some people aren't voting on certain match-ups at this stage. Everyone voted in the Hanks vs. Washington match-up, but 2 people didn't vote on Newman vs. Hoffman. 1 no-vote for Neeson vs. Elba, but that's it.

I didn't vote on Neeson/Elba, didn't think my vote would be relevant since I had no real opinion.

Reactions: Trap Jesus

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012

I think you're gonna have a lot of people that haven't seen a lot of older actors best works, and therefore aren't bothering to vote on some matchups, which is probably a good thing. Leave it to those educated in the relevant movies to make the proper decision.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad