Bergfors cleared to represent Sweden in the WJC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brooklyndevil

Jun 24, 2005
Freehold, NJ USA
I have no idea if the Devils will allow him to play in WJC or not. But didn't this same scenario come up last year when it was reported that the Devils wouldn't permit Bergfors to play, which I believe he did?

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
Apparently he will play. Or so they are saying on SVT right now. They took the decision this afteroon.

Yay! :D

Edit: Link in Swedish

Apparently Lou said he didn't want to let Bergfors go two weeks ago, since he was valuable to Lowell, but I guess he changed his mind.

NJ_Devil_Boy

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto, CANADA
So now that Bergfors is a go, the world can continue to rotate, Lou is once again a great GM, Lou actually gives a (and I quote someone above) 'a ____ about his AHL team', NJ cares about developing their players. :biglaugh: :shakehead

WADEugottaBELAKthat

Nikishin turning heads.
Nov 21, 2003
CSKA MoskWTF?
So now that Bergfors is a go, the world can continue to rotate, Lou is once again a great GM, Lou actually gives a (and I quote someone above) 'a ____ about his AHL team', NJ cares about developing their players. :biglaugh: :shakehead

That was me. But if you actually read the post, you would realize it said:

I'm sure that New Jersey will allow/not allow Bergfors based on what they think is best for his long term development

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad