Beneath the ice

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Another Beneath the Ice video is up at the preds site. This one is really good as it leading up to and playing the ducks game. I love the locker room footage of Lavy talking to the team at intermission and Pekka interview about what Lavy was talking to him about at the time out when we went down 4-0. It is even more interesting to see behind the scenes footage of when we lose then when we win. I absolutely love this series.

PerdFan

Oct 10, 2010
Another Beneath the Ice video is up at the preds site. This one is really good as it leading up to and playing the ducks game. I love the locker room footage of Lavy talking to the team at intermission and Pekka interview about what Lavy was talking to him about at the time out when we went down 4-0. It is even more interesting to see behind the scenes footage of when we lose then when we win. I absolutely love this series.
I crack up every time I watch it (which is like 4 times now) when Goose and Nystrom are talking about Kessel *****ing about how frustrating it is to play against them because "They don't even try to score" and Goose and Nystrom laugh and say "What Kessel doesn't realizes is that in reality we are really trying really hard to score" :laugh:
I absolutely love this series...besides hiring Lavy, one of the best decisions the organization has made in a long time. We as fans want to see what goes on behind the scenes, want to connect with the team in a more personal way. It makes the fans even more invested in this team and it's success.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad