Bender's Top-64 Prospects for 2021 NHL Draft

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Hey gang!

The Hockey Prospector is now part of a new website called Pro Hockey Focus. (www.prohockeyfocus.com)

You can see my rankings and scouting reports there. It's only a Top-32 for now but I'll be expanding to 64 by the time the draft rolls around.

Enjoy!
For a moment I thought you were referring to Sir Avgard Hockey Professor... Now that would be content worth reading :D

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Hey gang!

The Hockey Prospector is now part of a new website called Pro Hockey Focus. (www.prohockeyfocus.com)

You can see my rankings and scouting reports there. It's only a Top-32 for now but I'll be expanding to 64 by the time the draft rolls around.

Enjoy!
Thanks for this.

I love the fact the rationale takes into account teams needs and potential moves.

Btw, little mistake regarding pick #22. Mike Sillinger was picked 32 yrs ago.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Thanks for this.

I love the fact the rationale takes into account teams needs and potential moves.

Btw, little mistake regarding pick #22. Mike Sillinger was picked 32 yrs ago.

Ok thank you!!! (Apparently - math is hard!)

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Good read as always.

Question: You really think that Vegas selects Cossa given they have Thompson ready and waiting to back up Lehner likely as early as next season and then taking over potentially later on?

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Good read as always.

Question: You really think that Vegas selects Cossa given they have Thompson ready and waiting to back up Lehner likely as early as next season and then taking over potentially later on?

Honestly, I'm not even sure Cossa gets that far but with goalies it's always so hard to tell. Some teams have a sort of internal policy where they won't select a goalie in the 1st round because they are so much harder to gauge and figure they'll just keep picking them in later rounds and hope to strike gold at some point. Hell, aren't the Avs themselves one of those organizations? The last goalie they picked in the first round was Marc Denis in 1995 and that was right before they came over from Quebec.

As far as Vegas goes, it's hard to say. Logan Thompson could pan out and eventually take over for Lehner or he could be the next Jon Gillies. With only one solid season in the AHL, I wouldn't feel comfortable as their GM with my goaltending situation assuming that Fleury retires after next season.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Sure.

My main question is, why is there a guy named Chaz Lucius?
HugeGratefulJohndory-max-1mb.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad