OT: Bender's Top 100 - 2018 NHL DRAFT

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
I always appreciate the work you put into this. Looking forward to getting into it the next few days.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
The complete details + scouting reports are in the guide. Please share & retweet!
Here is the list:

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Love Bouchard at 3. Such a strange prospect. Those who watch a lot of junior hockey rank him high. Those that are stat watchers try to say his stats are inflated and he isn’t as good as they suggest. You’d think it would be the other way around.

Anyway Bouchard is the real deal. Although as an OHL watcher I don’t know what you’re missing on Svechnikov go drop him to 5 lol. Great work on the list with some reaaaaal bold outliers.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
Love Bouchard at 3. Such a strange prospect. Those who watch a lot of junior hockey rank him high. Those that are stat watchers try to say his stats are inflated and he isn’t as good as they suggest. You’d think it would be the other way around.

Anyway Bouchard is the real deal. Although as an OHL watcher I don’t know what you’re missing on Svechnikov go drop him to 5 lol. Great work on the list with some reaaaaal bold outliers.

Gotta read the writeup on Svechnikov for it to make sense. :)

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
It's cool seeing Tychonick being rated in the 2nd-Round. The Vees have produced a couple high end prospects lately and it's nice to see.

Tweaky

Solid #2
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2009
Singapore/Thailand
Very nice, thanks for the hard work.

Side note, and I know I am not the first to make the connection, but were you on a (your name here) when you finalized the rankings? :sarcasm:

Reactions: AvsFan29

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad