Bench App Jerseys

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Looking to order some jerseys for my team. We are using the bench app to track the team and I noticed they have custom jerseys for $55.

Has anyone used them before? Curious about the quality and turn around time.

We are also looking at Hockey Monkey

jon31

Jun 14, 2015
Hi @CharlesPuck ! Jon from BenchApp here. Obviously I'm biased, but I think our jerseys are fantastic. I use them for all my teams, and we've done hundreds of orders. And we have many many re-orders when people add more players to their team. Our turn around time is about 3 weeks once we get started on production. Let me know if you have any other questions!

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Hi @CharlesPuck ! Jon from BenchApp here. Obviously I'm biased, but I think our jerseys are fantastic. I use them for all my teams, and we've done hundreds of orders. And we have many many re-orders when people add more players to their team. Our turn around time is about 3 weeks once we get started on production. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks Jon!

I think your product has the best rate and I’ve seen a lot of good photos from your work.

Hopefully once I get the team squared away we will be ordering soon!

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
@jon31

Question on payments and reorders. If we want to submit an initial batch of jerseys, can we split that payment to each person?

Second, what is the minimum for adding players later on? Can we do those one at a time? Also, what is the turnaround time for reorders?

Thanks so much!

DougKnowsBest

Feb 6, 2004
Newark, Ohio
Normally I order through the rink, which uses athletic knit and my sister designs the stuff. The most recent I got was the moosehead jerseys. Took forever ended up being around $70 a unit. Was a pain in my sisters ass and I couldn’t really get to picky with revisions.

I just ordered up these mid city magic uniforms from mens leagues sweaters. For $74 a unit. Both sublimated. Mens leagues sweaters charged $100 to make the wizard and I didn’t have to bother my sister while she was working on her daughters wedding

9D68098A-2894-4984-8F00-A842AC2E8982.jpeg
0D13C2A1-0FAA-4E8A-A81E-9F539A34A5D2.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad