Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Get rid of Bell/Brown, keep the problem child? Pay him THAT MUCH? Lmaoo
1f919-1f3fe.png

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Good to get him locked up. Will be interesting how he does this year without Brown, but they've got a 3 year window now with Ben & Pouncey.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Captain fat**** rides again.

I'm firmly in the camp that Ben was just as big a problem as Bell and Brown, but it seems like it takes something to bring out the asshat in him unlike Brown.

Reactions: mmvvpp

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
The hate from some for Roethlisberger here about the Steelers current situation is hilarious. He's not perfect but he's not the issue.

Bell wasn't really the issue either - that was mostly money.

Brown is a complete child who has constantly caused issues the last couple years and probably has some mental issues to go along with all of that. He's also easily the most talented of the three which is why he's worth putting up with to some extent and was a great add by the Raiders.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Captain fat**** rides again.

I'm firmly in the camp that Ben was just as big a problem as Bell and Brown, but it seems like it takes something to bring out the asshat in him unlike Brown.
It's weird to see such blind hatred towards Ben. Clearly some of you know nothing about the Steelers if you think Ben is a problem. I'd venture to say that Bell wasn't even a problem child. He was a distraction due to his hold out.

AB is a cancer.

Scotty Pucks

Bring back “Doop” as Flyers Goal Song
Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
It's weird to see such blind hatred towards Ben. Clearly some of you know nothing about the Steelers if you think Ben is a problem. I'd venture to say that Bell wasn't even a problem child. He was a distraction due to his hold out.

AB is a cancer.
AB is going to dominate for the Raiders. Just you wait.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
AB is going to dominate for the Raiders. Just you wait.
Perhaps. But its more likely that he throws a temper tantrum and has a shouting match with Carr before week 6. Carr is half the QB Ben is, and the moment Carr doesn't get AB the ball, AB gonna become a child again.

Reactions: Shockmaster

Tecumseh

Scorched Earth
Oct 20, 2012
Southbridge, MA

AB is a cancer.
Roethlisberger has the tendency to go on his weekly radio show and throw his teammates under the bus. He doesn’t exactly create the healthiest of working environments.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side

AB is a cancer.
Ben is an asshole. He’s gotten criticism from every good receiver he’s had from Hines Ward to AB.

Still a good qb. Steelers kick the QB problem down the road a bit.

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Ben is an *******. He’s gotten criticism from every good receiver he’s had from Hines Ward to AB.

Still a good qb. Steelers kick the QB problem down the road a bit.

Could you provide some sources? I don't remember a single Steelers offensive player ever say anything bad about Ben other than AB. Mendenhall recently called him a racist but Mendenhall also defended Bin Laden so I'm taking his opinion with a grain of salt.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Last edited:

Scotty Pucks

Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Part of AB’s success was because Ben could improvise and keep the play alive. As good as AB is he is a below average route runner. The Raiders may very well put up good offensive numbers because they’re defense isnt good and they will be chasing the game a lot
"below average route runner". FOH.

Scotty Pucks

Apr 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
I said he’s an *******, not a bad quarterback.
Yep, but also not a top 10 QB anymore. Too many picks.

Dominique Foxworth, MBA (Harvard) went off on how shitty Ben is today, rightfully attacking the Steelers’ Neanderthal looking GM for his faith in that POS. It was great to hear.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad