Rumor: Ben Hutton close to signing, Kings are interested

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
No, I mean I wouldn't want Jake Gardiner on my team for any price, so I'd much rather have Hutton.
For the same price, most will take Gardiner, as they should. I'm not sure if he's fully healthy or not, but the talent Gardiner has is far superior to Hutton.

Reactions: JetLeaf and JackFr

Jannik Hansen

Apr 16, 2016
Considering that Ben Hutton is a total nobody, and that the majority of his reports are about Ben Hutton, I would say that is a lot, yes.

He has 49 thousand tweets. I guess our definition of majority is different. Also, I feel like we should wait to see what Hutton looks like when he’s not stapled to the worst defenceman in the league. He’s more than competent at handling bottom pair minutes, and can play in the top 4 with a quality partner.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Probably because he has a source he trusts a lot that’s close to Hutton or gets reliable info on him.

As for the Rangers, I don’t see why they would be involved.

Yeah, this is what I was kind of getting at. He probably has an in with Hutton’s agent or something.

He has 49 thousand tweets. I guess our definition of majority is different. Also, I feel like we should wait to see what Hutton looks like when he’s not stapled to the worst defenceman in the league. He’s more than competent at handling bottom pair minutes, and can play in the top 4 with a quality partner.

The majority of his Tweets aren’t reports, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad