Movies: Ben Affleck is officially back as the Caped Crusader

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
He's gonna get paid for a cameo role basically it looks like, can't fault him for that. DC on the other hand.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
curious to know if he is doing because he wants to do it or because he would need to repay the money he was paid to do a stand-alone movie. He had quite the hissy fit when he was told he would not be directing it and everytime it came time to shoot, he headed off to rehab

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
I didn't necessarily dislike Affleck as Batman. The problem was DC trying to catch up with the MCU and put all their heroes together before we got any of their backstories. It would have been like Marvel going from Iron Man to Infinity War. Had they actually not tried to "race" Marvel, I would imagine they would have gone with someone younger for Batman.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I didn't necessarily dislike Affleck as Batman. The problem was DC trying to catch up with the MCU and put all their heroes together before we got any of their backstories. It would have been like Marvel going from Iron Man to Infinity War. Had they actually not tried to "race" Marvel, I would imagine they would have gone with someone younger for Batman.

It was so obvious and short-sighted.

Basically they got greedy and decided to play catch up right away.

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
(This is partially satire so don't take it too seriously) I think they should really force anyone who wants to make a major superhero movie to take a test on the characters and get license. It should be at least as difficult as a state test.

Too much over saturation. The characters aren't special any more. How many Batman-related shows are in circulation now? Stop and let it breath.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad