Player Discussion: All things Emil Bemstrom

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Last year he challenged Davidsson to make the team, and it didn't work. Hopefully Bemstrom is ready for the challenge.

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Possible front office dilemna. If you truly believe Tex & Emil will challenge for spots Dzingel becomes a bit redundant. But you have to make the go/no go on him in June/July. If you pass on him and one or both aren't ready then wtf do you do. :dunno:. Ultimately good guys to have but short term???

DJA

over the horizon radar
Sponsor
Apr 17, 2002
Beyond the Infinite
Possible front office dilemna. If you truly believe Tex & Emil will challenge for spots Dzingel becomes a bit redundant. But you have to make the go/no go on him in June/July. If you pass on him and one or both aren't ready then wtf do you do. :dunno:. Ultimately good guys to have but short term???

Id pass on Dzingel regardless of the plans for the other guys

Reactions: Cowumbus

Theo Von

gang gang buzz buzz
Nov 15, 2013
Last year he challenged Davidsson to make the team, and it didn't work. Hopefully Bemstrom is ready for the challenge.

to be fair, I thought Davidsson was as close as it gets to making the big club. much, much closer than Vitaly was.

welcome to the league, Emil :)

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
How’s his skating? Who’s a good NHL-comp? I think I remember someone mentioning he’s like Arvidsson earlier in the year.

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus

At the risk of being 'that guy'... I assume the FO already knows what it plans to do with regard to Dzingel. Thyey for sure knew that Tex and Bem were gonna do their ELCs, even when they traded for Dz in the first place.

As I'm sure you knew that and are really gauging the board's take on the topic... I would try and sign Dzingel. I don't know what he wants and I haven't looked around at who I think are comparables for what he's worth, but I think he's a valuable player and would be good to have around if the price is right.

Reactions: EspenK

Long Live Lyle

Feb 10, 2019
Chicago, IL
How’s his skating? Who’s a good NHL-comp? I think I remember someone mentioning he’s like Arvidsson earlier in the year.

I read an article about him on the Athletic that (to me) basically made him sound like Bjokstrand, except he plays on his off-hand side and is more reliant on his one-timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad