Laval Rocket: Belleville Senators at Laval Rocket 3:00 pm - Watch on RDS/AHL TV

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
I think they have no choice but to go back to Dobes here. If it wasn't a team in direct competition with us, you could go to Kaski but it's Belleville again.
I have not watched much ahl, but he looked really good to me; so much more stable / square than at the beginning of the season.

« Printemps Dobes » would be a great controversy in 5 years if Fowler keeps getting the starts but this kid takes over a playoff series!

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Pompeius Magnus

May 18, 2014
Kanata ,ON
The game last night made me miss Simoneau quite a bit, especially early when the team was lacking in intensity. We just don't have another spark plug like him in the lineup, and there are games where a guy like that can really make a big difference. Really sucks that he had to get injured at the worst time possible :confused:

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
The game last night made me miss Simoneau quite a bit, especially early when the team was lacking in intensity. We just don't have another spark plug like him in the lineup, and there are games where a guy like that can really make a big difference. Really sucks that he had to get injured at the worst time possible :confused:
I couldn't agree more, Simoneau with his intensity is sorely missed. He is way more important than I thought.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
They had 6 games vs Belleville in the last 13 games of the season, so...
I mentioned earlier that they should find a way to expand the schedule instead of playing the same teams all the time. I get there’s a cost involved of course. Maybe some teams could volunteer to do that? We never get the chance to see
They had 6 games vs Belleville in the last 13 games of the season, so...
They should find a way to play teams in the other conference. I know there’s a cost involved but maybe teams could opt in or out? Explain to me how Laval can play Cleveland and Chicago, but not Grand Rapids? We never get the opportunity to see half the league. Unless its the finals I guess

Edit sorry I didn’t think my first post saved

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Really worried about this one. Belleville will be even more desperate and Laval did not look good at all yesterday. The PP has looked disorganized for a couple games as well.
Perrault might be starting to come on a bit at least. I usually support moves by Hughes (if it was him), but so far in hindsight they would’ve been better off with Mysak and Legare. I get what they were trying to do, but neither of the guys they acquired seem to be working. Durandeau especially is puzzling as he’s produced at this level. That should’ve been a really good acquisition.

Reactions: Tyson

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Man La Place Bell is such an amazing AHL venue, so well done. Players must really enjoy playing in that atmosphere.

Starting Kaskuio is seriously questionable
Yeah Houle can't do anything right which ever way he goes. If he starts Dobes who faced a tough game less than 24 hours ago and he struggles...he gets criticized for playing him 2 days in a row. Same thing with starting Kaskisuo...if he struggles, Houle gets criticized.
Fact is Kaskisuo is an excellent AHL goalie more than capable of winning this game.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Man La Place Bell is such an amazing AHL venue, so well done. Players must really enjoy playing in that atmosphere.
There’s probably more people in one section than the whole Belleville arena!

Yeah Houle can't do anything right which ever way he goes. If he starts Dobes who faced a tough game less than 24 hours ago and he struggles...he gets criticized for playing him 2 days in a row. Same thing with starting Kaskisuo...if he struggles, Houle gets criticized.
Fact is Kaskisuo is an excellent AHL goalie more than capable of winning this game.
He is. I have faith in both. It’s the team in front who may or may not show up.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Belleville is playing in desperation mode, Laval had to up their intensity

Being bailed out by the goalie early on.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad