B-Sens Belleville 2019-2020 Season Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
Judging by the scoresheet, Abramov has replaced Rudy on the second line. Now it is him who plays with Norris and Batherson.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
I see. The only info that's available to me is the scoresheet and it tells me that when the Sens scored their second goal the forwards on the ice were as follows: Abramov, Norris and Batherson.

They are on together (Abramov not Balcers) now. So they could have changed it up. Didn't start that way

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Formenton came out for a short shift .. Announcer hasn't mentioned it but he hasn't played much in the 3rd

He's out there again with Chlapik and Verroneau

StutzlingAway

Feb 28, 2017
I'm getting nervous here. I want him in the NHL so bad.
I know I want him up soon but right now we have a bigger concern in the organization that I bet they have their focus fully on. Right now I think they are fully dialed in on figuring out this defensive situation as Englund & Goloubef are not it lool.

The Worst One

Who wants to die?
Oct 5, 2017
I know I want him up soon but right now we have a bigger concern in the organization that I bet they have their focus fully on. Right now I think they are fully dialed in on figuring out this defensive situation as Englund & Goloubef are not it lool.
What is "lool"? Sorry English is not my native language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad