B-Sens Belleville 2018-2019 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
BBC back together . Should be a good one

Two interesting players to keep an eye out for in that lineup, Tambellini who has decent NHL size & whether he can turn into the player he was projected to be in his draft yr & Gagne who is kind of a forgotten player in Belleville & that he is playing on the 2nd line down there.

Whether either ever make their NHL dream come true is entirely up to them but Gagne is a big player with speed who may not score a whole lot but could be a decent 4th line checking forward who cashes in occasionally. Tambellini has some offensive capability & could be the setup man on a 4th line with Paul & Gagne in Ottawa some day.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008
Two interesting players to keep an eye out for in that lineup, Tambellini who has decent NHL size & whether he can turn into the player he was projected to be in his draft yr & Gagne who is kind of a forgotten player in Belleville & that he is playing on the 2nd line down there.

Whether either ever make their NHL dream come true is entirely up to them but Gagne is a big player with speed who may not score a whole lot but could be a decent 4th line checking forward who cashes in occasionally. Tambellini has some offensive capability & could be the setup man on a 4th line with Paul & Gagne in Ottawa some day.

Gagne better score goals, he was drafted as a shooter.

Johnny Hanson

Jul 6, 2008

Sens have to get this guy up for a look sometime. Bit of a log jam on that left side but I would really like to see 3 PMDs over there with Chabot, Lajoie and Wolanin..

Agreed. I have watched all of Belleville’s games this year and wolanin stands out. He can be dynamic. A left side of Chabot, Lajoie and Wolanin could be the best in the league. And youngest.

TheBradyBunch

Dec 17, 2008
Brown is still injured?

Yup.

As of 4 days ago, it was reported as being a 4-6 week timeline for return.

Belleville injuries are:

Jim O'Brien - Broken leg, 6 months
Marcus Hogberg - Unspecified, "no time soon"
Logan Brown - Lower body, 4-6 weeks
Ben Sexton - Unspecified, 2-3 weeks
Andre Sturtz - Lower body, 3-4 weeks

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011

Gagne hasn't shown at any point in his hockey career that he would make a good checking forward. Just because a guy is tall doesn't mean he's suited to a checking role. Gagne is pretty weak defensively, IMO. If he ain't scoring he ain't doing much.

Reactions: TheBradyBunch

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Gagne hasn't shown at any point in his hockey career that he would make a good checking forward. Just because a guy is tall doesn't mean he's suited to a checking role. Gagne is pretty weak defensively, IMO. If he ain't scoring he ain't doing much.

Classic boom-bust kind of prospect.

Lord knows we could use more skill on the wings, I hope he makes it to the NHL.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Hopefully Formenton goes back to junior for more development time and Nick Paul gets to play in the NHL.

Keep Chlapik, Balcers and Batherson in the AHL for now

Brown all year too, considering the several injuries that have slowed down his development

Reactions: Cosmix and aragorn

OD99

Oct 13, 2012

I didn't mind him in the preseason and even his first game he showed he had some offensive instincts but then he really slowed down and fell off...

I think Melnyk just wants less people for the road trip:

1. Less fuel with less bodies on plane
2. Less food and beverage consumed
3. 1 less room per hotel night

I mean Melnyk could save $2k with this move...shrewd, shrewd, shrewd!

Oh ya and he makes only $350k rather than $700k in Belleville too.

Runback

Jul 26, 2014
I didn't mind him in the preseason and even his first game he showed he had some offensive instincts but then he really slowed down and fell off...

I think Melnyk just wants less people for the road trip:

1. Less fuel with less bodies on plane
2. Less food and beverage consumed
3. 1 less room per hotel night

I mean Melnyk could save $2k with this move...shrewd, shrewd, shrewd!

Oh ya and he makes only $350k rather than $700k in Belleville too.

Man, I'm just so sick of this kind of stuff. Every thread, over and over again. Nobody can have any useful or interesting discussions without it being hijacked. It's useless, uninteresting, and not in the least bit funny.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004

Good to see. I was starting to get concerned GB was again trying to turn Casey a career AHLer into an NHLer like he tried with Dumont & Didomenico. This coach can be a real concern at times the way he handles the players, I'm still not sure this guy can coach in the NHL. How did he not know what was going on in his dressing room last yr?

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Man, I'm just so sick of this kind of stuff. Every thread, over and over again. Nobody can have any useful or interesting discussions without it being hijacked. It's useless, uninteresting, and not in the least bit funny.

Take the pickle out! Nobody hijacked anything and quite frankly making fun of it from time to time is the only thing I can do instead of being frustrated with situation.

Coping mechanisms are different for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad