Bell Centre Seat Views

Dodospice

Jan 19, 2012
I was just wondering what the atmosphere and views are like from Club Desjardins and Red B? I may be going to a couple of games and want to get a great experience while I'm there!

Dripper

Jul 29, 2003
Québec
Visit site
From my experience the Club Desjardins is the worst place for ambiance. However you have a nice view of the game and the crowd. Red B is nice for the ambiance but you're far from the action when it's in the other territory. If you plan to go more than once the best is to try different areas, then you'll find what you like the most for next year :)

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
Corporate sections are the worst

****** atmosphere and most of the people sitting in those sections are attending a Habs game because it's cool apprently

24Cups

Aug 2, 2005
Corporate sections are the worst

Agreed, especially in many US arenas.

****** atmosphere and most of the people sitting in those sections are attending a Habs game because it's cool apprently

Many of these seats are filled with people who get free tickets and are not true fans. Eat, drink, and leave after the booze taps get turned off or mid-way through the third no matter what the score.

Tarasenko

Unregistered User
Oct 11, 2011
Hopefully in the Desjardins section you're in the middle of the row, because people are always standing up to find some food. Like, always.
They don't care if it's during play or not.
Molson Zone is by far the best place to enjoy the atmosphere of a Habs' game, especially during playoffs. True fans are right there.

PernellsWhiteAmi

Long Live Chappelle
Oct 24, 2009
Vermont/Montreal
In terms of views? Maybe it's just because I have great eyes as an 18 year old, but I always have a clear sight at the game regardless of where I am sitting. However, like others have stated, if you want to be around other die hards, there are certainly some areas in the arena that you don't want to sit in.

savard95

May 9, 2014
Montréal
I went to the game vs the Avs earlier this year and I was on the last row, right next to Serge Savard's painting. I had a pretty good view, but I couldn't see the big screen. That was the only bad point.

Kachino

@kachino82
Feb 16, 2008
Montreal
In my opinion, there are a couple of sections I don't like to be in:
Grey and blue in front of the press box because you can't see the jumbotron.
Grey and blue seats right behind each goals. When the puck is behind the net, it's pretty hard to see anything because everybody leans forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad