Bell centre intro song

• Thread starter bigtimehockeyfan999*
  • Start date

bigtimehockeyfan999*

I've been to both playoff games this year and both times just prior to fix you they play a compilation video with an unreal song with lyrics that are like: "ready or not, here I come, you can't hide". It's a female voice and there's some cool electronic kinda bass or something. Please help I need to know what it is.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
i am obsessed with that song now. Great choice by the crew, perfect for the pregame pump up video

SquiddFX

#Seanski
Dec 16, 2013
Montreal
I remember back a few years ago they used to play Fix You by Coldplay. And the goal song was Vertigo by U2. Reminds me of Kovalev. :laugh:

Tacos

Wheeeee
Feb 26, 2012
The special events/music/tech crew in Montreal is the best in the league bar none

They put on shows like no one else in the league and it just keeps getting better every year

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
You look like a psychotic when you have this song in your head and you can't help but whisper/sing it repeatedly. Great song. keeps me pumped up all day for the next game.

Watched a walking dead fan made promo with this songs makes it even better.

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
Anyone know the song that they play at the beginning of a power play?

frapp10

Feb 21, 2015
Don't they use the intro to Van Halen's Hot For Teacher? I vaguely remember air drumming to it Friday night at the sports bar where I watched the game :partytime:

No its not hot for teacher. I heard it at the beginning of two power plays last game. On TV it sounded like a mixture of Ozzy Osbourne and Paul Stanley lol

negative77

I love 4th lines
Nov 10, 2014
Norway
Don't they use the intro to Van Halen's Hot For Teacher? I vaguely remember air drumming to it Friday night at the sports bar where I watched the game :partytime:

Now we are talking some real music here! Van Halen is the ultimate party music.

The Sens are so lame they probably play some Van Hagar in their barn...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad