Sportsnet: Belief is that TOR is looking to get into the first round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshidas Island

TY for the memories Yosh :'(
Jan 2, 2015
Did anyone else see Dubas say "Would you be interested in..." to Bergevin before the camera cut away? Hmmmmm
Not sure if there's a fit with the Canadiens for the 15th overall. Kapanen is the only thing that I can think of that would have any remote similarity in value to the pick.

Reactions: Dog

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Only possible way they might be willing to do would be Kapanen or more likely Kadri. But I'm not sure I see that as it doesn't make them better now it just makes the night more exciting now. Yeah maybe if they have to move someone for cap space if they're upgrading the D at all, but those would be the assets they'd upgrade the D with not get picks for 3 years down the line.

SnipeCelly

Jun 30, 2016
Simple. Pulijarvi and the 8th for Nylander. Done. Leafs get into the 1st round, Holland gets another Swede.

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
Not sure if there's a fit with the Canadiens for the 15th overall. Kapanen is the only thing that I can think of that would have any remote similarity in value to the pick.

e79.jpg

DaddyO

Apr 22, 2015
Would love to see them jump in and take GK Spencer Knight. Love Freddy Anderson and all and he's not going anywhere anytime soon but he's on the wrong side of 30 and with the team we have now, I don't want to relive the pre-freddy days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad