SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
1708613677424.jpeg

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
How do you get Dance-a-ball out of Belflour blows?

They had an entire Red Wings montage, including clips from HNIC and the Darren Pang audio about Stephanie Yelle. Funny stuff.

Reactions: Sentinel

sepster

Gerard Gallant is my Spirit Animal
Aug 19, 2005
North of the 'D"
Didn't he throw some guy through a bar window? You can't not respect that.

I believe he followed that up by offering the arresting officer One Billion Dollars. The officer responded by saying, "Eddie, I know you don't have a billion dollars."

EDIT: My mistake, this was after a drunken fight with a security guard at a hotel:

• Haha
Reactions: MabusIncarnate

The Real Pastafarian

Registered dipshit
Apr 4, 2020
Ohio (OH? IO.)

OK, as much as I hate anything related even obliquely to the Chicago Blackhawks, in the interest of fairness, I'd like to point out that this arrest was for "public intoxication" and "mischief."

In other words: He was arrested for having too much fun.

And yeah it was his third arrest but those first two didn't count either because they, too, were fun-related.

And his company supports active-duty military, veterans, and abused and neglected dogs.

I bet you feel like an assh*le now don't you. DON'T YOU.

His company? Not sure why you'd ask but it's Belfour Spirits. Probably makes rosary beads and stuff like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Stony Curtis

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
I always thought it was a bold decision for a guy with many documented alcohol abuse issues to start a booze company.

But as they say, do what you love and you'll never work a day in your life. Cheers! :cheers:

JohanFranzenstein

Dec 6, 2013
Not sure what ignited this memory, but I thought about the Drew and Mike skit where they called Chicago restaurants and tried to make the employees say, "Belfour Blows". It's been so long since I lived there, what other Drew and Mike comedy do you remember about the Red Wings?
My heart. Drew and Mike was such a huge part of my life growing up. I remember (maybe in 2007) when they found out which hotel Ducks players were staying at, and ended up prank calling Chris Pronger in the middle of the night.

I distinctly remember they put the Jaws theme on in the background, and how it was clear they woke Chris up and he sounded so pissed.

Either way, rest in peace Mike Clark 🙏

Reactions: jkutswings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad